This forum is not responsible for items bought or sold. Buyer beware.
Inappropriate items will be removed.
This for sale section is for Cub Cadet related parts or tractors. To keep things friendly and easy to use there are a few simple rules.
1. No one want to guess how much you want for something, please post a price, you can always haggle.
2. Please give the location of the item, city and state
3. This is not an auction site, no auction style posts.
4. If something sells please delete your post (yes you can do that)
5. After 45 days of no activity the software will delete your post automatically to keep things neet.
6. Not following the rules could get you an email from one of the moderators (scary huh?) or a deleted post.
7. Do not put your email or phone number in a post. If someone wants to contact you, your correct email should be in your profile (if it isn't, please fix). Putting contact info in a post could subject you to phishing and spam.
- Last post
For Sale Rules, Read Before Posting, Updated 03/24/16
Last post by Scott C. «by Scott C. »
- 0 Replies
- 10725 Views
Last post by Scott C.
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum