Miscellaneous items for sale or trade

This is where you can post that Deere you want to part out or the cub hauler your looking to sell. Once again, no inappropriate items.
Forum rules
This for sale section is for everything else, cars trucks off brand tractors etc.To keep things friendly and easy to use there are a few simple rules.

1. No one want to guess how much you want for something, please post a price, you can always haggle.

2. Please give the location of the item, city and state

3. This is not an auction site, no auction style posts.

4. If something sells please delete your post (yes you can do that)

5. After 45 days of no activity the software will delete your post automatically to keep things neet.
6. Not following the rules could get you an email from one of the moderators (scary huh?) or a deleted post.
7. Do not put your email or phone number in a post. If someone wants to contact you, your correct email should be in your profile (if it isn't, please fix). Putting contact info in a post could subject you to phishing and spam.
eplummer
First and Last Name: Eric Plummer

Miscellaneous items for sale or trade

Post by eplummer »

Hi Everyone,
Here is a partial list of some items that I am selling to raise some parts money, trades for parts welcome. This is a partial list. All items are used. I will get some pictures posted soon.
1-old school ipod, black/grey scale, no charger,16g=$20
2-palm pilot, includes charger = $10
3-8 point, mounted white tail deer head=$75
4-18ft round above ground pool, dismantled. no liner. Pump, sand filter, and chlorinator included. It also has 2 sections of aluminum decking and 3 ft high aluminum rail that goes around pool. parts and pieces are in fair to good condition. Many original documents. Originally bought from Namco year 2000ish.=$200. I know ladder, filter cradle are cracked and that drain cover for the filter is missing.
5-NHL, CCM Sharks Jersey (From when they were the San Jose Sharks) = $30

For a 1650-I need the hydro linkage parts, iso mounts top and bottom, snubbers, hydro cooling fan, flex couplers. This is probably also a partial list!
Thanks
Eric
Last edited by eplummer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

J Hayes
First and Last Name: Jim Hayes

Re: Miscellaneous items for sale or trade

Post by J Hayes »

It would be best to list some of the items and price them out so the forum rules wouldn't be broken.. must have a price on listed items " you could take pics of smaller items and package deal them out to save space.

you could make changes as you may want to barter in personal messages or email, or even through offers givin you from this page.
My mind wants a Divorce ?? .