1966 Colt 2712

This is where you can post that Deere you want to part out or the cub hauler your looking to sell. Once again, no inappropriate items.
Forum rules
This for sale section is for everything else, cars trucks off brand tractors etc.To keep things friendly and easy to use there are a few simple rules.

1. No one want to guess how much you want for something, please post a price, you can always haggle.

2. Please give the location of the item, city and state

3. This is not an auction site, no auction style posts.

4. If something sells please delete your post (yes you can do that)

5. After 45 days of no activity the software will delete your post automatically to keep things neet.
6. Not following the rules could get you an email from one of the moderators (scary huh?) or a deleted post.
7. Do not put your email or phone number in a post. If someone wants to contact you, your correct email should be in your profile (if it isn't, please fix). Putting contact info in a post could subject you to phishing and spam.
AJGross
First and Last Name: AJ Gross

1966 Colt 2712

Post by AJGross »

Do to the assholes on the Colt site, I have decided to get rid of this cursed tractor. I am willing to sell it whole or parted out. It has hydraulic lift, a 44" deck, a extra K241 block with a crank to fit a Case/Colt. Sheet metal is in great shape, just the wrong color. PO said it ran but had carb issues. Engine in it is a Techumseh HH120. Price whole is $800. We can work out a deal on parts. Just let me know what you need.

AJ

mckerkleburkie@juno.com
Last edited by AJGross on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AJGross
First and Last Name: AJ Gross

Re: 1966 Colt 2712

Post by AJGross »

I forgot a pic.

AJ

cubcountry
First and Last Name: Mark Scheller

Post by cubcountry »

Assholes are everywhere AJ.
Part it out and and sell the parts to the guys on the Colt forum.
Sweet revenge. :beer:

LEVI
First and Last Name: Levi Day

Post by LEVI »

cubcountry wrote:Assholes are everywhere AJ.
Part it out and and sell the parts to the guys on the Colt forum.
Sweet revenge. :beer:
Yea, tear it all apart and post a pic. of it for 'em. :twisted:

ksanders
First and Last Name: Kevin Sanders

Post by ksanders »

Or just quit posting on and reading most forums like I've done. I've had all kinds of projects and such I kept to myself in the past year or so. I've canceled membership to all car/truck forums I was on, off-topic sites, and more I won't get into.
From the first Original to the last x82 Series... you can't beat an IH Cub Cadet!!!