My old cub Hauler F250 SD 4x4 auto '02

This is where you can post that Deere you want to part out or the cub hauler your looking to sell. Once again, no inappropriate items.
Forum rules
This for sale section is for everything else, cars trucks off brand tractors etc.To keep things friendly and easy to use there are a few simple rules.

1. No one want to guess how much you want for something, please post a price, you can always haggle.

2. Please give the location of the item, city and state

3. This is not an auction site, no auction style posts.

4. If something sells please delete your post (yes you can do that)

5. After 45 days of no activity the software will delete your post automatically to keep things neet.
6. Not following the rules could get you an email from one of the moderators (scary huh?) or a deleted post.
7. Do not put your email or phone number in a post. If someone wants to contact you, your correct email should be in your profile (if it isn't, please fix). Putting contact info in a post could subject you to phishing and spam.
Dave C
Web Developer
First and Last Name: David Chester

My old cub Hauler F250 SD 4x4 auto '02

Post by Dave C »

Well if you read the coffe shop u saw i got a new truck so heres my old one for sale

2002 Ford 250 XL 5.4L Gas Auto trans 4x4 air 105k Runs good i have owned it since new always had mobil one oil. Plugs, Tires, basic tune up, brakes and rotors and one cailper done in the last 25k. It has seen use so there are some dings etc in the body work. 2 small spots of rust just showed above the right rear wheel well. I think it needs a new muffler. It has never plowed snow. It has been to ALOT of plow days!!!
Asking 7500.
860nine8two5one63
Dave
Attachments
truck1 (Medium).jpg
Trying to save cubs... one at a time.......