Tractor Parts Trade

This is where you can post that Deere you want to part out or the cub hauler your looking to sell. Once again, no inappropriate items.
Forum rules
This for sale section is for everything else, cars trucks off brand tractors etc.To keep things friendly and easy to use there are a few simple rules.

1. No one want to guess how much you want for something, please post a price, you can always haggle.

2. Please give the location of the item, city and state

3. This is not an auction site, no auction style posts.

4. If something sells please delete your post (yes you can do that)

5. After 45 days of no activity the software will delete your post automatically to keep things neet.
6. Not following the rules could get you an email from one of the moderators (scary huh?) or a deleted post.
7. Do not put your email or phone number in a post. If someone wants to contact you, your correct email should be in your profile (if it isn't, please fix). Putting contact info in a post could subject you to phishing and spam.
strutz3921
First and Last Name: Chad Strutzenberg

Tractor Parts Trade

Post by strutz3921 »

I have a very large assortment of John Deere garden tractor parts. Most are for the
110/112 models. There are 12 engines, pulleys, spindles, front axles,
transmissions, wheel hubs, tie rods, brake pedals and so on. There is a lot of
good parts!! Also 1 whole tractors, a 1973 110 with spring assist and a mowing deck. Some assorted parts for 70 140 and 300 series Kohler john deere too. .Also 2 ported pumps with
transaxle for the wide frame Cub Cadet. The parts will fill a truck and trailer!! I
would like to trade for a small Farm tractor with wide front
end or other similar tractor. Email me for more info! I will also have a 1951 Wards/Midland 2 wheel
tractor with a 1 1/2 hp Clinton engine. A 2 stage Cub Cadet snow thrower, IH Cub Cadet #1 dump cart. Snapper rear engine rider.

Looking to trade the whole lot for a IH, Ford, Ferguson or similar tractor!

strutz3921
First and Last Name: Chad Strutzenberg

Re: Tractor Parts Trade

Post by strutz3921 »

Just wanted to update my offer:
have a very large assortment of John Deere garden tractor parts. Most are for the
110/112 models. There are engines, pulleys, spindles, front axles,
transmissions, wheel hubs, tie rods, brake pedals and so on. There is a lot of
good parts!! Also 1 whole tractors, a 1973 110 with spring assist and a mowing deck. Some assorted parts for 70 140 and 300 series Kohler John Deere too. .Also 2 ported pumps with
transaxle for the wide frame Cub Cadet. The parts will fill a truck and trailer!!
Also 2 stage Cub Cadet snow thrower, that fits the wide frame IH Cub Cadets . A QA 42 snow thrower for wide frame Cub Cadet
A running and mowing Cub Cadet 127 with 42" deck in good shape
Snapper rear engine rider with bagger.
1973 Power King with hydraulic lift.
I would like to find a Ford 661 or Massey Ferguson 35 or similar tractor!!!