Ariens S-12 GOOD RUNNER

This is where you can post that Deere you want to part out or the cub hauler your looking to sell. Once again, no inappropriate items.
Forum rules
This for sale section is for everything else, cars trucks off brand tractors etc.To keep things friendly and easy to use there are a few simple rules.

1. No one want to guess how much you want for something, please post a price, you can always haggle.

2. Please give the location of the item, city and state

3. This is not an auction site, no auction style posts.

4. If something sells please delete your post (yes you can do that)

5. After 45 days of no activity the software will delete your post automatically to keep things neet.
6. Not following the rules could get you an email from one of the moderators (scary huh?) or a deleted post.
7. Do not put your email or phone number in a post. If someone wants to contact you, your correct email should be in your profile (if it isn't, please fix). Putting contact info in a post could subject you to phishing and spam.
rmcshane
First and Last Name: Ryan McShane

Ariens S-12 GOOD RUNNER

Post by rmcshane »

Selling a nice running Ariens s-12 garden tractor. Built very heavy and seems bigger than our Cub Cadets. 12hp Kohler K301 engine, good tires, fiberglass hood and fenders in good shape. The fenders in the rear have a few cracks but nothing major. Electric PTO, shaft drive deck, 40 inches. Hydrostatic drive with ported pump, with front center and rear hydro lift. It has the brackets to install a Cat. 0 three point hitch, but one is not included. Go it on trade this summer and it needed some wiring work done to it, and I have used it 5 or 6 times to mow this year. I don't need it, and it needs a new home. $600 cash. Located near Springville IA. Please PM me if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks!

rmcshane
First and Last Name: Ryan McShane

Re: Ariens S-12 GOOD RUNNER

Post by rmcshane »

Price reduced to $500 cash. Just need to get some room made for the Cubs! If you need more pics, just PM me.
Attachments
100_2124.JPG
100_2124.JPG (1001.15 KiB) Viewed 2228 times