1947 F Cub

This is where you can post that Deere you want to part out or the cub hauler your looking to sell. Once again, no inappropriate items.
Forum rules
This for sale section is for everything else, cars trucks off brand tractors etc.To keep things friendly and easy to use there are a few simple rules.

1. No one want to guess how much you want for something, please post a price, you can always haggle.

2. Please give the location of the item, city and state

3. This is not an auction site, no auction style posts.

4. If something sells please delete your post (yes you can do that)

5. After 45 days of no activity the software will delete your post automatically to keep things neet.
6. Not following the rules could get you an email from one of the moderators (scary huh?) or a deleted post.
7. Do not put your email or phone number in a post. If someone wants to contact you, your correct email should be in your profile (if it isn't, please fix). Putting contact info in a post could subject you to phishing and spam.
Coop
First and Last Name: Scott Cooper

1947 F Cub

Post by Coop »

Nice complete tractor project. it is a 1947, good rubber, front and rear wheel weights, it has been converted to 12 volt starting/charging system. Tin is straight and solid. includes a midmount sickle mower and a blade that can be mounted either mid mount, or on the front. Now the bad:...Engine was stuck, had some rust in 1 of the cylinders due to sitting outside w/o a raincap on exhaust. I removed the head, cleaned up the cylinder, turns over fine now, would probably run as is, but I'd put rings in it. Radiator also has a hole in it, will need to be replaced or repaired. I presently still have the head off and the hood off. Asking $1200.00 with the attachments. open to offers,
001.jpg
001.jpg (3.5 MiB) Viewed 1998 times
002.jpg
002.jpg (4.17 MiB) Viewed 1998 times
003.jpg
003.jpg (2.9 MiB) Viewed 1998 times
Coop
You can't put a price on your fun, if you do, it stops being fun....