Farmall F-series book

This is where you can post that Deere you want to part out or the cub hauler your looking to sell. Once again, no inappropriate items.
Forum rules
This for sale section is for everything else, cars trucks off brand tractors etc.To keep things friendly and easy to use there are a few simple rules.

1. No one want to guess how much you want for something, please post a price, you can always haggle.

2. Please give the location of the item, city and state

3. This is not an auction site, no auction style posts.

4. If something sells please delete your post (yes you can do that)

5. After 45 days of no activity the software will delete your post automatically to keep things neet.
6. Not following the rules could get you an email from one of the moderators (scary huh?) or a deleted post.
7. Do not put your email or phone number in a post. If someone wants to contact you, your correct email should be in your profile (if it isn't, please fix). Putting contact info in a post could subject you to phishing and spam.
Farmallgray
First and Last Name: Todd Markle

Farmall F-series book

Post by Farmallgray »

I'm still selling autographed copies of the book I co-authored with Hank Will; Farmall F-series collectors originality guide. If you are restoring or are interested in IH tractors built between 1923 and 1939 this book has a ton of information to help you restore it to original factory condition. There is an entire chapter on paint and decals, serial numbers by month and much more. It covers the following models; F-12, F-14, F-20, F-30, Farmall Regular, W-12, W-14, W-30, WA-40, WK-40, W-40, WD-40, I-12, I-14, I-30, ID-40, O-12, O-14, 10-20, and 15-30. Over 250 photos with many IH archival photos never previously published.

It also is a great Christmas gift for the IH enthusiast in your family.
Cover Image
Cover Image
Copies are autographed by both authors and the price is $30.95 (U.S. shipping included). Check, money order or PayPal accepted.

If you have any questions email me at farmallgray at aol.com (change the "at" to @) for more information.
See my IH, Cub Cadet and tractor pulling youtube videos;
http://www.youtube.com/user/farmallgray

Farmallgray
First and Last Name: Todd Markle

Re: Farmall F-series book

Post by Farmallgray »

I can bring some copies of this book to either Danville, PA plow day or the Cub Cadet Collectors plow day if anyone is interested. Price at plow days is $25.
Thanks
See my IH, Cub Cadet and tractor pulling youtube videos;
http://www.youtube.com/user/farmallgray