Belated 'Look What Followed Me Home"

Here's where we talk about the big red stuff.
N_Black
First and Last Name: Noel Black

Belated 'Look What Followed Me Home"

Post by N_Black »

Thought I would post a couple of recent acquisitions. The first is a 63' International Low-Boy, which came complete with a 42" Woods belly mower. It seems to have all of the standard cub/ cub cadet issues. I.e. charging system doesn't, multiple flat tires, (first one goes flat, then the others must start sympathizing, or some such. ) does not want to stay in reverse at all, missing some part of the air breather assembly, needs exhaust work, mower deck needs some serious TLC. BUT!! it runs (and well) Here is a pic. notice the yellow sweater-ed seat ornament. She LOVES this 'lil tractor. Also notice the obvious lack of vertical ground staples (wheel weights). While looking for said staples, I found #2, which is a 55' (I think) F-Cub. Swapped my old Street bike for it.
Attachments
resize_low_boy.jpg
resize_F_Cub.JPG

jspicer
First and Last Name: Josh Spicer

Re: Belated 'Look What Followed Me Home"

Post by jspicer »

Noel,
Both of those cubs look to be in good shape. That '55 was a steal if ya know what I mean :lol: 8-) ! It was really nice to meet you a couple weeks ago. Had a great visit. Nice to put a picture of the cubs with what you told me. Off topic, I really like that Jeep, too.
Cubs in the den: 882 Diesel, 1512 Diesel, 1772 SGT Diesel..............I've got a smokin' problem

N_Black
First and Last Name: Noel Black

Re: Belated 'Look What Followed Me Home"

Post by N_Black »

Josh,
Thank you. It was a great pleasure to meet you/ spend some time/ look at your projects/ get to hear your generator run(!!!!) I still maintain that tractor folks are some of the best people I know. Update on the Low-boy. The mower deck has had the runners / adjoining frames reworked, and it mows beautifully. currently there is an old cub guy in NC that is looking for a couple of good,used 6V generators for me, since I don't have the bucks to get my gens reworked right now. Now if I can only move my decrepid cadets away from my basement door so that this winters firewood can be neatly stacked....