farmall 560

Here's where we talk about the big red stuff.
cbingaman
First and Last Name: Chad Bingaman

farmall 560

Post by cbingaman »

Since the crash I have also been working on the injection pump on my 560 diesel. Finally got it going after sitting since november in the shop tore apart. I also pulled the front wheels and painted the rims and put new sneakers on it as well. Took it to a tractor pull at the local antique show two weekends ago. Didnt really do that well due to the tires it has on and the fact I was pulling off a clevis and not a pulling hitch but I was more interested to see how it ran than where it placed. Pulled without a problem and ran like a clock so I am happy. Gotta find some chores for it this fall. Maybe running the grain auger or pulling wagons.
Attachments
DSCN1909.JPG
Cub's of the farm currently: 4-Originals, 2-70's, 100, 122, 123, 124, 73, 106, 107, 126, 800, 782IH built, 982IHbuilt, 782D, 1572. Farmall Cub and Cub Lo-Boy and too many attatchments to think about.

Mayor
First and Last Name: Tony Woodrum

Re: farmall 560

Post by Mayor »

I'm really thinking that a 560 diesel is gonna be my next tractor....I like the looks of them and they are plenty big enough too do whatever I need.
But then again....I'm still wantin a 1206, and a 4366......and then there's the........well...you get the pic.

Congrats on gettin her back up and runnin....looks like a lot of fun too me!!!!!

cbingaman
First and Last Name: Chad Bingaman

Re: farmall 560

Post by cbingaman »

Tony thats the reason I bought this one. I have always thought that the 460-560's were just classy looking tractors. I know they had a bad rap but I didnt buy it for heavy work and really have plans to restore it in the future. It has been interesting since I bought it trying to get leaks and whatnot fixed on it. As time and funds have allowed I have been slowly getting her going. There were quite a few issues to address on hydraulic leaks around the Fast Hitch that I have pretty well under control. My dad wasn't too interested in it when I bought it but he agrees that it has sat too much and we need to get it out and used this fall at harvest. I can't wait till it looks more like this though. Except with a seat, LOL.
Attachments
77491672.jpg
Cub's of the farm currently: 4-Originals, 2-70's, 100, 122, 123, 124, 73, 106, 107, 126, 800, 782IH built, 982IHbuilt, 782D, 1572. Farmall Cub and Cub Lo-Boy and too many attatchments to think about.