Firestone tires now available!

This is your place for high horsepower and traction!
stick004
First and Last Name: Nic Bextermueller

Firestone tires now available!

Post by stick004 »

I just got a call from Miller Tire. The brand new, fresh rubber, 26x12x12 Firestone 23^ lug tire is ready for shipping. Just in time for C-mas. I can't wait to get my new pair.

Farmallgray
First and Last Name: Todd Markle

Re: Firestone tires now available!

Post by Farmallgray »

I wonder if they did better with the rubber compound than they did with the 10.50s. I heard they were going to make the 12x12s in smaller batches so they could try different compounds.
See my IH, Cub Cadet and tractor pulling youtube videos;
http://www.youtube.com/user/farmallgray

stick004
First and Last Name: Nic Bextermueller

Post by stick004 »

Are you looking for a harder compound? I persoanlly love my new 10.50s. I just put them on this past summer. I think the compund is on the money for a new tire and the uses I have for it.

I would think for your level of pulling, all your tractors would have pro tires anyways.

Farmallgray
First and Last Name: Todd Markle

Post by Farmallgray »

I pull stock tractors too. A couple of guys have used the 10.50s around here and haven't had much luck with them. A buddy of mine talked to Russ Nichols about them and he said they are very soft and the compound doesn't take to hardening like most pulling tires do. I'm not knocking them, I'm just going by what I have seen and heard about the 10.50s.
See my IH, Cub Cadet and tractor pulling youtube videos;
http://www.youtube.com/user/farmallgray

Cookieman
First and Last Name: Robert Webb

Post by Cookieman »

per a conversation with Ed Miller yesterday on the phone as well as postings on another forum and emails from Miller Tire...........the new 26X12x12s have had problems with leaks and they are selling them as Tube Tires. I just ordered a set yesterday. They are selling them for 110.00 each and for the month of Jan, they are offering a 50% discount on shipping. PRETTY DARN GOOD DEAL if you ask me. I am going to run tubes in them anyway because I am going to load them for plowing so it was really no big deal to me. The next batch that comes in will go back to the regular price of 150.00 each!

Not trying to sway anyone in either direction just offering information that I have gotten.

c5rider
First and Last Name: Andy Bolig

Post by c5rider »

Just purchased a set for my Original puller. Miller Tire was great to work with and I'm very satisfied with my purchase. I opted for the $110 (tubed) tires and ordered tubes, tires and their buildable rims all at the same time. We picked them up at the Flywheeler's show in FL on Wednesday and were pulling with them on Friday! Had a great time and thank you to E.M. Miller tire! Not a commercial, just a happy customer. :thumbsup:
Attachments
Rear.jpg