New Publication

All the other stuff IH related!
bsell
First and Last Name: Brian Sell

New Publication

Post by bsell »

Hello All,
The reason I am writing today is to let the forum members know that we are in the planning stages of launching another quarterly publication on IH light trucks/scouts sometime later this year. This would be a full color magazine covering the IH truck line including: Pick-ups, Scouts, Travelalls, Travelettes and any other small IH vehicle. This will be a sister publication to the Cadet Connection magazine we currently publish. Our first step in this process is to gauge what interest there is out there for such a publication. I will also be running ads in selective publications in an effort to gauge interest. The support of members on this forum goes along ways in helping to get this publication off the ground.
At this time we simply are asking folks to drop us an email as to whether they think they would be interested in subscribing to such a publication. Once we garner enough feedback for several months then we will decide if there is enough interest to move forward with the project. I have reserved one page of our current menu on the Cadet Connection website http://www.cadetconnection.com entitled ‘New Publication’ to give those interested more information on our proposed publication. I’ve also provided an email link for them to send us their name and address if they would be interested in subscribing to this publication once they read up on it.
Lastly, I just wanted to thank all those who have supported the Cadet Connection magazine over the last 10+ years to help make it the success it has been. We are always very appreciative of the support we have gotten from the members of this forum, thank you!
Sincerely,
Brian Sell