2nd Annual "Garden Tractor Daze" Portage WI July 12-14,2013

List a new topic for every plow day and event out there. Then we can talk about each one under its topic for planning, questions, directions, etc.
Bret
First and Last Name: Bret Esse

2nd Annual "Garden Tractor Daze" Portage WI July 12-14,2013

Post by Bret »

Thank you all again who came to our first show and helped make it a great success!

We have some surprises for our show this year coming up. The show will open Friday Noon and will close down with a parade on Sunday at noon. This will give the out of state people a little more time to drive home.

I will release more info as it is confirmed. One confirmation for sure is that the "Vintage Garden Tractor Club of America" will be holding its Regional show with us that weekend during Garden Tractor Daze. I'll keep updating as we go. Anyone who would like some fliers to hand out to friends please let me know.

-Bret

Bret

UPDATE 2nd Annual Garden Tractor Daze Portage WI July 12-14,

Post by Bret »

2nd Annual
“Garden Tractor Daze” in Portage, WI
Columbia County Fairgrounds(Veterans Memorial Field)
July 12th-14th 2013
SHOW OPENS
Friday at Noon-5:00 pm,
Saturday 8:00 am-5:00 pm, Parade at 1:00pm
Sunday 8:00 am-Noon.
OTHER ACTIVITIES HAPPENING: Pedal Pulls, Garden Tractors, Farm Tractors, Hit & Miss Engines,
Indoor Flea Market (different building than farm toy show), Outdoor Flea Market and Tractor Swap Meet,Parade, Tractor Balancing Beam, Barrel Train Rides for Kids.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR MORE GARDEN TRACTOR & FLEA MARKET VENDORS, FARM TOY SHOW VENDORS, AND TOY FARMERS FOR MORE AMAZING DISPLAYS.

2012 GTD SHOW WINNER - THE INGERSOLL "BIG BOY"
Owned by Scott Morris

This Show is Running in Conjunction with
“VINTAGE GARDEN TRACTOR CLUB OF AMERICA’S” 2013 REGIONAL SHOW
(VGTCOA)

Garden Tractor “Make Competition” for next year: What ever make of Garden Tractor shows the most tractors during the show, they will hold the honorary title till next years show (JOHN DEERE WON LAST YEAR BY 6 TRACTORS). So if more Case, Ingersoll & Colt show up than say John Deere, it
is a Colt Case Ingersoll show until next year, if more Cub Cadet show up than Case Ing Colt or John Deere, it was a Cub Cadet show…and so on. Make sure to tell your friends to bring your brand, all will be welcome every year to hold the title on any given year. Contact your club or groups now to make sure your brand wins the title by having the most in attendance that weekend.
Raffles will be held both days. Garden tractor judging by attendees for best Garden Tractors by make, plaques awarded to winners. Garden Tractors that have been featured in Lawn & Garden Tractor Magazine committed to attending.
Free Parking ALWAYS - even truck and trailers.
Hotel discounts available (We sold out the
hotels last year so call ASAP)
On site facilities with showers
Call for more details:
Bret 608-297-7400
Spaces are going fast Call ASAP
Exhibitors/swap vendors gates open 6:00 am both days
Admission for the General Public $5.00 | Children Under 5 FREE
FREE Admission to anyone showing tractors

Bret

Re: 2nd Annual "Garden Tractor Daze" Portage WI July 12-14,2

Post by Bret »

Just wanted to tell everyone coming to have a safe trip and can't wait to see what you bring this year.

We are hoping for more Cub Cadets this year. I wanted to apologize... last year I ended up posting to the old Cub Cadet Forum and I felt bad that people let me know afterward that they didn't hear about it till it was to late. So this year I figured it out, this is the Cub forum to post on.

There are a few people that I ran into this year at shows that are bringing some Great Cub Cadets ....and Rare ones at that. A Gentlemen that I met up North at the Plainfield, WI show was driving around on his all Original Pull Start Cub...this will be there too.

Anyone that has questions can give me a call 608-697-3690 Thanks, Bret