2nd annual Knapp, WI plow day MAY 2-3 2014

List a new topic for every plow day and event out there. Then we can talk about each one under its topic for planning, questions, directions, etc.
jdwyss
First and Last Name: John D. Wyss

2nd annual Knapp, WI plow day MAY 2-3 2014

Post by jdwyss »

We have decided to try this again, hopefully this time the weather cooperates! We are planning on May 2 and 3. Easter weekend pushed us back to this date. It will be at a different location than last year, but within 2 miles.

Since its my second year it is going to be kinda low key. currently not planning on a pulling sled.
portapotty will be on site.

We will have food.

the land is flat and have 35 acres to plow, disk, dig, etc. we just ask to level it out when done.
If anyone wants to camp out I don't see a problem and Menomonie is 7 miles away with several hotels.

I hope to see a lot of you there and feel free to me with any questions or suggestions.

John Wyss. 715-556-5607
Email: johnner17@yahoo.com

jdwyss

Re: 2nd annual Knapp, WI plow day MAY 2-3 2014

Post by jdwyss »

15 days and counting! the field is looking great! (not white and no standing water) this time last year we still had 4" on the ground and another 12" on the way!

John

jdwyss

Re: 2nd annual Knapp, WI plow day MAY 2-3 2014

Post by jdwyss »

Due to the current weather conditions it has been decided to reschedule to MAY 9 & 10. There is no way of the field being ready for this weekend. Too much rain and the owner (my dad) says it will just be a greasy mess...
I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but I figured it was better than canceling completely.

Again new dates MAY 9 & 10.

PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS OF DATE CHANGES.

John. 715-556-5607