RESCHEDULED KNAPP WI MAY 9-10

List a new topic for every plow day and event out there. Then we can talk about each one under its topic for planning, questions, directions, etc.
jdwyss
First and Last Name: John D. Wyss

RESCHEDULED KNAPP WI MAY 9-10

Post by jdwyss »

Why would anyone expect the weather to cooperate with me this year?!?!?!

There is standing water in the field and the owner-father said reschedule or cancel... that being said, I was told next weekend, OR the fall.

MAY 9-10 is the new show dates. I know the forecast doesn't look great then either, but it is like 9 days away and am hopeful that it clears up by then!

please tell your friends to eliminate any confusion.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience,
John
715-556-5607
Johnner17@yahoo.com

jdwyss
First and Last Name: John D. Wyss

Re: RESCHEDULED KNAPP WI MAY 9-10

Post by jdwyss »

Got a couple more tractors ready for the show, even my only non Deere one! It is currently raining here and they are forcasting .8" for thursday... they said we were supposed to get a bunch of rain wednesday and got none. lets hope they were wrong again!

a few comments,
- I know Travis was talking about showing up around noon friday, that being said the show is open at noon friday! I know mothers day will probably screw up a few peoples plans, but it is what it is...

Food- there will be food available Saturday and we are talking about grilling out friday evening for whoever is around. bonfire following.

The site has no electricity so plan accordingly. we will have a couple generators for food and emergency stuff.

There will be a portapotty (I requested the deluxe model!)

Saturday events start at 9am. I plan on being there by 7:30

The address of the farm is N8010 co rd. K. Boyceville, WI 54725 the field driveway is actually about half a mile south of the farm.
Most people will be coming through MENOMONIE, or KNAPP. County road K is about 5 miles from Fleet farm, and about 5 miles from Knapp. Take county K North about 1.5 miles. (LOOK FOR SIGNS)

I'm sure i'm forgetting something...

John