CADET CONNECTION MAGAZINE

This page is for our vendors that help us maintain our great little tractors. Support Them!
bsell
First and Last Name: Brian Sell

CADET CONNECTION MAGAZINE

Post by bsell »

We are a quarterly magazine covering the Cub Cadet line of power equipment from 1961 to present and the only magazine exclusively covering Cub Cadets. This fall's issue marks the beginning of our 10th year of publishing. Also the fall 2010 issue will mark the first issue of printing in full color. Sign up today for just $19.00 per year and get four great issues covering your favorite garden tractors. Log onto our site at http://www.cadetconnection.com and check us out. Also check out the 'for sale items' page for additional accessories we sell.
330_fall_front_cover.jpg

bsell

Re: CADET CONNECTION MAGAZINE

Post by bsell »

Hello,
Check out our second full color issue, Winter 2011, on our website at: http://www.cadetconnection.com/home.html for all the details of what's in the new issue, and information on all of our back issues covering the past 9+ years, all of which are still available for purchase. We are the ONLY publication exclusively covering the Cub Cadet line of power equipment from 1961 to present and we're only $19.00 per year! If you love Cub Cadets as much as we do, you'll really enjoy our magazine.

ONTARIO61CUB
First and Last Name: John

Post by ONTARIO61CUB »

you have great magazine their i just started to subscibe at the end of last year iam glad i did i hope those who have not subscribed do you will be glad you did and hopefully all or most of the ontario and canadian cub folks will or do subscribe it fills that need that cub folks need great magazine keep up the great work guys.John

bsell

Post by bsell »

Hello,
We just published the Spring 2011 issue of the Cadet Connection magazine. We have added more pages and now have 28 pages of coverage of your favorite garden tractors!! Also we have a new logo and front cover design beginning with this issue as well. Stop over to our website at: http://www.cadetconnection.com and check us out. Four great issues per year for just $19 in the USA!!
Attachments
spring 2011.jpg
spring 2011.jpg (47.24 KiB) Viewed 8185 times

bsell

Post by bsell »

Hello Folks,
Our new summer issue is now available, check our website out at http://www.cadetconnection.com We are now in full color and 28 pages in length and the only magazine exclusively covering the Cub Cadet line of power equipment from 1961 - present.
Summer 2011.jpg
Summer 2011.jpg (77.17 KiB) Viewed 8074 times

Scott C.
First and Last Name: Scott Cross

Post by Scott C. »

Brian,
You guys going to be at the National Pike show in August?
That's where I've been renewing every year.

Great magazine folks!
We don't stop playing because we grow old....
We grow old because we stop playing.

bsell

Post by bsell »

Hi Scott,
No we won't be over there this year, but we will be at the Cub Days Tractor Cruise at J&D Lawn Tractor Sales over on Rt. 19 in Wexford on August 21st. Hope to see you there, if not you can always renew via paypal too if you don't feel like sending a check or money order. This has become a nice little 1 day show, small but still nice and all IH and Cub Cadet.

ONTARIO61CUB
First and Last Name: John

Post by ONTARIO61CUB »

i like the new look 8-) .John

Scott C.
First and Last Name: Scott Cross

Post by Scott C. »

Brian,
I'll be there Sunday.
See you then.
We don't stop playing because we grow old....
We grow old because we stop playing.

bsell

Post by bsell »

Hello Folks,
The Spring issue of the Cadet Connection was mailed this morning from Arizona, hope everyone enjoys this issue. It was fun putting it together. For those not yet subscribing, check us out at http://www.cadetconnection.com.
The Sell Brothers
Attachments
Spring 2012 cover b.jpg
Spring 2012 cover b.jpg (119.58 KiB) Viewed 7856 times

bsell

Post by bsell »

Hello Folks,
If you haven't checked out the Cadet Connection magazine in awhile, I urge you to do so. We have some great feature stories, repair/maintenance tips and some great writers. We are still the only full color quartlery magazine exclusviely covering the Cub Cadet line of power equipment from 1961 to present. We also now cover Cub and Cub Lo-Boys in addition to our favorite Cub Cadet tractors! Subscriptions are only $21.00 per year in the U.S. ($30.00 - Canada, $35.00 - overseas). Check us out at:http://www.cadetconnection.com
Attachments
front cover winter 2014 cadet.jpg
front cover winter 2014 cadet.jpg (529.25 KiB) Viewed 7720 times

F Currier Northern Maine
First and Last Name: Frank A. Currier

Post by F Currier Northern Maine »

That's not advertising, that's good advice! Having subscribed, I then started ordering the back issues while they're still available. It's a real trip to see the names from years ago that are still active with the Cubs today. :)