Link to Gallery

Post pictures of your dealer decals here and Geezer will organize them. this is a nice place to browse around in to see where our little tractors came from.
wdeturck

Link to Gallery

Post by wdeturck »

There is an active link to the Gallery and the pictures of the decals along with an active link to the 3 Google Maps on the board index Subforum: Link to Dealer Decals and below is how the decals and maps are in 3 groups
Dealer Decals 001-200 gallery/album.php?album_id=26
Google Map PAGE 1(Decals 1 to 205)http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8& ... 772c13&z=3
Moderators: Scott C., wdeturck"

wdeturck

Re: Link to Gallery

Post by wdeturck »

Decals from Wayne Smith
2-8-12 Hackensack, NJ from Wayne Smith.jpg
2-8-12 Keyport, NJ from Wayne Smith.jpg

l palma
First and Last Name: Lew Palma

Post by l palma »

not sure if you have this one Geezer,

wdeturck

Post by wdeturck »

Here are he decals that were posted on 6-29-12 and just keep adding them to this link till someone takes it over
Jlaws wrote:Here's a CC dealers decal that was on a 1811 that I just picked up . I'm not sure where I should post it so I'll just post it here . Where in the future would you like them posted ?
Jlaws wrote:Geezer , Vince or whoever is saving dealer decal stickers . I don't know if you have these or not .
Heres one I just recieved , and the second one isn't a dealer decal but it has a phone number that you can call to find a CC dealer nearest your location .

The best way to look at the decals I worked on is with the 3 GOOGLE MAPS(link to map 1). The problems with these maps is you can't search them. The other two maps are at the bottom of the page.

tractrs2nv
First and Last Name: Kevin Liles

Post by tractrs2nv »

I looked in the archives and did not see any from Tennessee so here ya go!
Attachments
Vintage decal on a 108
Vintage decal on a 108
Noles Farm 065 (640x480).jpg
Reproduction that was on a Original I brought home.
Reproduction that was on a Original I brought home.
Original from Nashville that was on a 86.
Original from Nashville that was on a 86.
Collector,user,trader & parts for IH Louisville Works Cub Cadet on the Tenntucky line.

wdeturck

Post by wdeturck »

This is from OH
This is from OH
Another decal