New "Little Tractor" IH 1206 Wheatland Diesel...

Here's where you can post your Cub Cadet based specials. Actually, if it's cool and not Cub based, post it anyway!
Ksmith
First and Last Name: Kurt Smith

New "Little Tractor" IH 1206 Wheatland Diesel...

Post by Ksmith »

This one didn't start out as a Cub Cadet, but I thought everyone here may like it... It was a mid '80's White Fieldboss 16. It's a 16 horse, 3 cylinder diesel, and it is a hoot to drive!

There are more picts on the website.

http://www.TheLittleTractorCo.blogspot.com

Kurt
Attachments
IMG_4812-1.jpg
IMG_4814-1.jpg
IMG_4821-1.jpg
IMG_4805-1.jpg

ridgerunner97
First and Last Name: Jon Pechunka

Re: New "Little Tractor" IH 1206 Wheatland Diesel...

Post by ridgerunner97 »

That is sweeeeeeeeeet. I love that tractor, nice job with it! :beer:

J Hayes
First and Last Name: Jim Hayes

Post by J Hayes »

Another amazing product you have there. By the way saw your artificial in "Farmshow magazine "
great write up ! :beer:
My mind wants a Divorce ?? .

Ksmith

Post by Ksmith »

Thanks guy's this one was fun. It just looks mean!

Farmshow contacted me for the article... I've placed 2 orders from the article, and I've spoken to a man from Denmark... Thank you God for taking care of us!

Kurt

albie
First and Last Name: Albie Breidenbaugh

Post by albie »

Kurt what a great talent those little tractors are neat, I have liked every one that I've seen so far :beer:
105 147 1650 382 782D

Ksmith

Post by Ksmith »

Thanks everyone, this is a White Fieldboss 16. This photo is actually a 4x4, and will soon be in the barn. It'll become a 1206 row crop with duals...

The same guy will have both machines. He wants to get a tow behind mower, and asked if I could make a 2 or 3 bottom tow behind plow... of course I can.

The 2 wheel drive had the same size tires on it.
Attachments
fieldboss.jpg
Last edited by Ksmith on Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

J Hayes
First and Last Name: Jim Hayes

Post by J Hayes »

Ksmith wrote: Farmshow contacted me for the article... I've placed 2 orders from the article, and I've spoken to a man from Denmark... Thank you God for taking care of us!Kurt
One in a billion chance to have a fun hobby that replaces a day job .. How soon do ya plan to do some hiring ?
I sure hope the demand gets that great. I'll bet a Super M would make a nice part of you collection to set in a show room with a price tag on it .

You have you own folder in my computer,and every time I can, I show others the work you do they are amazed, I hope someday someone in this area may get in contact with you. Yes you can thank God for giving you the know how and, the means to pursue this endeavor.

A tractor like that field Boss .. Do you eBay the tin you don't use ?
My mind wants a Divorce ?? .

Ksmith

Post by Ksmith »

Jim, thanks.

I hope to not hire any one, I'm starting to send some things out. The fiberglass battery covers... some of the machining and "pretty" welding (I didn't make the swinging drawbar, new exhaust manifold, nor the fenders on this machine)... but I enjoy the rest of the work, and I know what kind of product I can deliver. If it's done right, I did it, if it's done wrong... I know who's fault it is. I am streamlining though.

I ebay the Cub Cadet parts, or I'll take them to a swap meet, and sell a "lot" of parts cheap to someone who will retail them. The White parts are going to go home with the owner, and he'll do with them what he wants. I'm not into selling parts... I like building tractors. :)