This is pretty neat

Here's where you can post your Cub Cadet based specials. Actually, if it's cool and not Cub based, post it anyway!
BigMike
First and Last Name: Mike Andrews

This is pretty neat

Post by BigMike »

dag1450
First and Last Name: Dave Gibson

Re: This is pretty neat

Post by dag1450 »

Very cool ! Thanks Mike.
127, 1650, 1572, 1872, 2072 . A mower, blower and blade for each.

jcsmith
First and Last Name: John Smith

Post by jcsmith »

Very cool, guy must be an engineer. Beautiful fabrication. But , can you cut with it, lol.

Chris
As you slide down the banister of Life, may the splinters point in the right direction

Cyclops1862
First and Last Name: Jay Fetters

Post by Cyclops1862 »

I need one of these! I no longer have the ability to survive without a jet powered cub!!!

dag1450

Post by dag1450 »

FYI...The original poster of this thread also used build all kinds of neat things .. back in the day. I think that's why he posted this because he was working on plans for a rocket cub! He was a legend in his time. I heard from someone that he once worked for a space program or something to do with outer space. Sure miss that old guy!! Too bad newer members will never have known Big Mike. :cry:

SWilliams
First and Last Name: Steve Williams

Post by SWilliams »

Same tractor, info card in the start

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h3eKwohdNo
Owner of an 1863, 2263 (1863 W 22hp engine!) 2084 and a 2 - 2284s.

"In God we trust, All others pay CASH..."

Cyclops1862

Post by Cyclops1862 »

dag1450 wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:10 pm
FYI...The original poster of this thread also used build all kinds of neat things .. back in the day. I think that's why he posted this because he was working on plans for a rocket cub! He was a legend in his time. I heard from someone that he once worked for a space program or something to do with outer space. Sure miss that old guy!! Too bad newer members will never have known Big Mike. :cry:
I would definitely have loved to sit down over a cup of coffee and chat with this guy! Hopefully he shared his knowledge so it's not lost...

BigMike

Post by BigMike »

dag1450 wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:10 pm
Rocket powered Cub?
The space program?
OLD GUY?!!!!(Thanks pal, I love you too!!)
Did you bang your head Dag?
LOL!!!!

dag1450

Post by dag1450 »

WHAT!!! IT MUST BE SOME SORT OF MIRACLE!!! HE IS ALIVE!! I knew you were still around, I just knew it. Never mind all that B.S. that dag said! How is Big Mike and what you been up to? I had a hip done over Christmas...and now that I'm all repaired I'm trying to bother Tom but with limited success. Hope that little mini ***** contraption your working on is making some progress. I really don't have anything in the works right now sad to say.

Cyclops1862

Post by Cyclops1862 »

Big Mike! I see you're from Michigan, but sadly downstate, about 9 hours south of me. If I'm ever down that way again, I would love to stop by and see your machines. I was just down in the thumb about a month ago picking up a new to me cub.

BigMike

Post by BigMike »

dag1450 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:50 pm
WHAT!!! IT MUST BE SOME SORT OF MIRACLE!!! HE IS ALIVE!! I knew you were still around, I just knew it. Never mind all that B.S. that dag said! How is Big Mike and what you been up to? I had a hip done over Christmas...and now that I'm all repaired I'm trying to bother Tom but with limited success. Hope that little mini ***** contraption your working on is making some progress. I really don't have anything in the works right now sad to say.
We’ll, Gimpalong I hope you get the wheel working in time for mowing season.

BigMike

Post by BigMike »

Cyclops1862 wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:09 am
Big Mike! I see you're from Michigan, but sadly downstate, about 9 hours south of me. If I'm ever down that way again, I would love to stop by and see your machines. I was just down in the thumb about a month ago picking up a new to me cub.
Not much to see here as far as Cubs anymore. I am down to my early 100, 1-125 and my 2072.
If you get down this way by all means let me know!

Cyclops1862

Post by Cyclops1862 »

BigMike wrote:
Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:04 am
Cyclops1862 wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:09 am
Not much to see here as far as Cubs anymore. I am down to my early 100, 1-125 and my 2072.
If you get down this way by all means let me know!
Will do sir, will do for sure.