new(old) toy... 9900 pounds of it

Show your collection here. Hang with folks of like mind (without the canvas coat), look for parts, attachments, ways to fill out your set, trade or whatever you want. Don't forget pictures!
Forum rules
Toys only, try to keep posts to that subject. Also, feel free to post wanted and for sale topics here, just let the moderators know when they are no longer necessary so we can remove them.

new(old) toy... 9900 pounds of it

Postby tc429 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:01 pm

well, the soft spot in my heart(head) for neglected machines got me again... saw this sitting awaiting a trip to the scrapyard, just couldnt let it go... no what do i do with it... it had sat outside 2 yrs, needed a lot of little things, but actually was in surprisingly decent condition...mitsubishi engine, 16 1/2 foot triple stage lift, 4900 lb lift rating...had to remachine hydraulic levers, replace brakes replace seals/gaskets, steering links, mast roller, tilt cyl mount bearing, lots of adjustments...spent the last month of summer evenings on it, kinda happy how nice it turned out...but needed like a hole in the head...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tc429

City and State: Barberton, OH
First and Last Name: Tim C

Re: new(old) toy... 9900 pounds of it

Postby dag1450 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:53 pm

THAT THING LOOKS NEW! GREAT JOB! Put a price tag on it if you don't need it. Only problem I could think of is it's probably stiff competition out there on used forklifts. Thanks for sharing Tim. :beer:
127, 1650, 1572, 1872, 2072 x 2 . A mower, blower and blade for each.
dag1450

City and State: Chalfont, Pa
First and Last Name: Dave Gibson

Return to Toys for the Big Boys.... uh, Collectors