Me wondering which one to work on next....

Show your collection here. Hang with folks of like mind (without the canvas coat), look for parts, attachments, ways to fill out your set, trade or whatever you want. Don't forget pictures!
Forum rules
Toys only, try to keep posts to that subject. Also, feel free to post wanted and for sale topics here, just let the moderators know when they are no longer necessary so we can remove them.
ihcctim
First and Last Name: Tim Alford

Me wondering which one to work on next....

Post by ihcctim »

This was in the spring of 2012. "Yellow spring fever" Your looking at a 128,107 and a 1250 I think. 3 of 10 at the time.
If you choose not to decide.You still have made a choice.

ihcctim
First and Last Name: Tim Alford

Re: Me wondering which one to work on next....

Post by ihcctim »

I'm having a tough time gettin pictures to post here.Says file is to big.Any suggestions? Thanks everyone,Tim
If you choose not to decide.You still have made a choice.

wdeturck

Re: Me wondering which one to work on next....

Post by wdeturck »

first thing you should do is set your camera for the LOWEST resolution when you take pictures that are only going to be on the internet. Your pictures might load with out re-sizing. Down load http://www.irfanview.com/ which is a free program that re-sizes pictures. Use the "Upload attachment" (Bottom Left) and follow instructions.
If you store your pictures in the Gallery on this site you can download (or any internet picture) them using "Image" above.example