Cub Cadet tiller

Show your collection here. Hang with folks of like mind (without the canvas coat), look for parts, attachments, ways to fill out your set, trade or whatever you want. Don't forget pictures!
Forum rules
Toys only, try to keep posts to that subject. Also, feel free to post wanted and for sale topics here, just let the moderators know when they are no longer necessary so we can remove them.
blacklander
First and Last Name: Dan Kaufman

Cub Cadet tiller

Post by blacklander »

CubCadet_tiller.JPG
CubCadet_tiller.JPG (318.41 KiB) Viewed 2289 times
I have an old tiller that connects to a cat 1 three point hitch and pto shaft driven. It has "Cub Cadet" emblem still readable on it but the model and serial number are gone with age. Does anyone know where I can find any info on it or know anything about it? I have it working but the PTO shaft still needs some work and the gearbox leaks and needs seal replaced.
Any help would be appreciated. The cub cadet website did not mention any tillers of this type. It appears to have about 48" width on the tines.

dag1450
First and Last Name: Dave Gibson

Re: Cub Cadet tiller

Post by dag1450 »

Welcome. Partstree.com, look up tractor 982, scroll down and under the tractor parts u will see a bunch of attachments listed, the 48" tiller is listed there and all of its parts. Yours looks like it could b on the newer end as the older ones had "International" new had "cub cadet" on the back. Im no expert on this. If something is not clear ask again. Have fun. Dave
127, 1650, 1572, 1872, 2072 . A mower, blower and blade for each.