new guy from ny

Please stop in here and check out the rules on the stickies and introduce yourself.
VBOB
First and Last Name: Robert Brodie

new guy from ny

Post by VBOB »

Hello everyone, just wanted to check in and say hi :ugeek: Thanks for letting me come aboard.

vbob
VBOB

J Hayes
First and Last Name: Jim Hayes

Re: new guy from ny

Post by J Hayes »

Welcome Robert !! grab a chair and tell us about yourself. good bunch of guys here . :D I'd shake your hand but smileys dont have hands. :lol: :lol:
My mind wants a Divorce ?? .

BigMike
First and Last Name: Mike Andrews

Post by BigMike »

Welcome Bob!
You found a pretty fine site.....real helpful friendly people and knowledgable too.

Scott C.
First and Last Name: Scott Cross

Post by Scott C. »

Robert,
Welcome to the forum, this is a great bunch!
We don't stop playing because we grow old....
We grow old because we stop playing.

VBOB
First and Last Name: Robert Brodie

Post by VBOB »

Thanks guys, I caught the cub bug a couple of years ago when a friend gave me a old model 72 which like a dummy I sold. Since then I bought a 06 2550 for regular duties, I liked that so much that when I needed a new snowblower I bought a new 826 walk behind. Just this past fall I found a 1979 1250 with blade, deck, and the self-powered cub rototiller, not sure of the
model number. Tiller runs great, mower deck is rough, blade is bent, and 1250 runs good but needs rebuilt, using oil, great for chasing away bugs!!
I'm currently repairing rear fenders on my 2550 as they started to crack just in front of seat mount bolts. Will try to get some pics of my little family when I can dig things out.

take care guys
VBOB