Howdy from Alabama

Please stop in here and check out the rules on the stickies and introduce yourself.
Cookieman
First and Last Name: Robert Webb

Howdy from Alabama

Post by Cookieman »

I was dragged here kicking and screaming by the Cub guy from South Carolina.............aka VINCE........lol I am a Deere guy but Vince has become a good friend in the last year or so. He sent me a link and told me to JOIN.............so here I am.

Now for the "ME" stuff. The username COOKIEMAN comes from my job. I am the receiving manager for the local Nabisco (Oreo's ChipsAhoys, Nilla Wafers, etc.) warehouse here in Birmingham Al. I have been married to my wife going on 14 years now and she tolerates me playing with "little tractors" as she calls them. It keeps me out of her hair. I have two children, CJ 11 and Callie 9. CJ has been to the Alabama Plow day as well as the Mayfield Dairy plow days and will take my tractor away from me if I am not careful. SO, if any of you see us at Vince's plowday in March and see you a short version of me on the 400, you will know it is CJ.

Ok enough about me.............lets see if I can learn anything about these little yellow machines.

Robert :beer:

vince_o
First and Last Name: Vince Ochiuto

Re: Howdy from Alabama

Post by vince_o »

YOU guys see why I like this guy! I sold him a deere cart, and we met at Collin Hollaways place, Robert had 2 big bags of cookies for me!!!!!!!!!

If he would have brought me 3 I would have given him the dang cart!!!!!!!! :lol:

Welcome Robert!
"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
-Andrew Jackson

J Hayes
First and Last Name: Jim Hayes

Post by J Hayes »

Welcome Cookie Man,
Don't know if it was wise to tell Who brought ya here.. He seems to recruit all sorts of Funny Folks. :lol: :lol:

Once ya get used to the idea that Yellow/ white or red aint so bad after all maybe we can convert you. :lol: :lol:

(Don't say I said this, but I know others within the forum secretly have a greenie even chumlee has crossed the line (

Welcome aboard !! :beer:
My mind wants a Divorce ?? .

BigMike
First and Last Name: Mike Andrews

Post by BigMike »

Welcome Robert!

We won't hold it against you for hanging around Vince or being a Greenie guy :)
It's a good thing all our nicknames don't come from our line of work or I would be Gassy.

Jim,after this,
blackmans430.jpg
I had to go home and take a shower(or two)

vince_o
First and Last Name: Vince Ochiuto

Post by vince_o »

:lol: Mike
"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
-Andrew Jackson

J Hayes
First and Last Name: Jim Hayes

Post by J Hayes »

vince_o wrote::lol: Mike
What you talkin bout !! :lol: :lol:
Attachments
151199.bmp..jpg
151199.bmp..jpg (7.34 KiB) Viewed 3363 times
My mind wants a Divorce ?? .

Cookieman
First and Last Name: Robert Webb

Post by Cookieman »

Vince, since you put it that way......................Find me a 430 and will send the delivery truck to your house..............lol

I will probably bring a truckload of cookies with me when I come up in March.............at least the kids will be bouncing all day long.........lol