Greetings from northern Illinois

Please stop in here and check out the rules on the stickies and introduce yourself.
Nikster
First and Last Name: Nik Reikalas

Greetings from northern Illinois

Post by Nikster »

Been a lurker for some time (6 months) & finally decided to bite the bullet.

Owning a # 109, #122, & recently purchased a #127 I'm sorta hooked on these yellow contraptions. Just love the quality in these older Cadets comparing them to the cheap ones you can buy today.
When I brought home my 1st. # 109 my wife was just aghast in my choice. :o She commented that when I cut grass, to cut in the dark so our neighbors don't see it. Well in a slow mode I'm restoring it. Not to a museum quality but to a presentable favor for my wife's eyes.

Then 6 months later I found a #122 sitting in a drive way close to the house & it came home with me. Now my wife thinks my mental capacity is on a downhill slope. My # 122 has been my work- horse in cutting my grass (1acre) pulling a cart around etc., for 2seasons now.

Just a few months back I saw a#127 sitting in a yard & I couldn't help myself. :lol:

So as an end result I'm totally in favor of my #127, & # 109 & 3 is just wayyyyyyyyyyyy to much. :roll: When my # 109 gets back in running order with my snow thrower attached, & my # 127 (came witha blade attached) I'm sticking with thos 2 & gonna sell my # 122. :oops:

It's not that I can really add that much to this forum cause I need all the help I can get. But really enjoy browsing around trying to absorb what ever I can.

Nik,

wdeturck

Re: Greetings from northern Illinois

Post by wdeturck »

Welcome to the forum. You can't have to many Cub Cadets because there are way more implements and attachment then The number of Cubs in your Den(You need 1 Cub for each Implement) so keep the 122 in case you come across a FOGGER.

BigMike
First and Last Name: Mike Andrews

Post by BigMike »

Welcome Nik.
If you get on the other side of the lake I have the "cure" for your illness :lol:

J Hayes
First and Last Name: Jim Hayes

Post by J Hayes »

Welcome Nik!! Looks like the Yellow fever has a grip on ya ...stick around, and maybe some red will show in your future . :D :D
Good bunch of folks here to help, or listen to your escapades.
My mind wants a Divorce ?? .