Back In Wisconsin, Original Lover

Please stop in here and check out the rules on the stickies and introduce yourself.
IH4Ever
First and Last Name: Jeff Richardson

Back In Wisconsin, Original Lover

Post by IH4Ever »

Greetings All,

I am Jeff and was a part of the IH registry several years ago. Lots have happened in the last few years. Retired from the Navy, moved back to Wisconsin, new house, new life. I recognize lots of names from the old days and actually, from the really old days. Glad I am here and now I can catch up with all of you. Some of you I already have since the advent of Facebook.
Loving IH for over a decade.

BigMike
First and Last Name: Mike Andrews

Re: Back In Wisconsin, Original Lover

Post by BigMike »

Jeff,how the heck are ya!
I thought you had sailed off into the sunset to never be heard from again.
Retired? aren't you like 25? :lol:

IH4Ever

Post by IH4Ever »

Hi Mike,

No there is no more sailing for me. LOL! It has been busy for the last several years, my Cubs as well as my interest have for the most part been dormant as I finished up my Navy career. Now that that has been completed, my tractor hobby is starting to come out of hibernation. Some major changes have happened that infuenced some significant differences in heart, but IH is still my favorite! I guess you could say, I got a little green in the garage as well as some larger RED item... :beer: :mrgreen:

Jlaws
First and Last Name: Jess Laws

Post by Jlaws »

Hey Jeff , long time no see , good to see ya still with a case of yellow fever .... :D
You still got the 169 , broke any front spindles lately ..... :lol:
Attachments
169.jpg
I see a lot of cub cadets while going down the tracks , its a shame I can't pull over and ask about them .

BigMike
First and Last Name: Mike Andrews

Post by BigMike »

I hear ya on changes.I still have a shop full of Cubs but I don't spend as much time working on them as I used to.I am also guilty of having non-IH products around the ranch....Allis Chalmers 416 and pieces to make up a Wheel Horse Suburban,variety is the spice of life :beer:
If you find yourself down southwest Michigan way be sure to get ahold of me.

IH4Ever

Post by IH4Ever »

Hi Jess! Good to hear from you too and I still have my 169, and actually I picked up another one that doesn't have hydro lift. I remember that day and it was a good one! Loads of fun to be sure! Big ole Mike, and AW, and BB and we even got a visitor from Canada! Good times and I hope to be able to make it to the Ohio PD in October timeframe. Do you still have your original with the KT 17? That is a beast!

Jlaws

Post by Jlaws »

Jeff that 2006 PD picture of you and your dad standing in the middle of AW's plow field with a broken front spindle , and a big smile on your face was one of my favorite plowday pictures ever . I hope you have a copy of it because my copy of that picture was accidently lost on my old computer .
That and the one of BM's loader cub limping your plower back to the barn for repairs. Seem to remeber you getting her fixed and back to plowing later that day.... :lol:
I have a 169 that smokes and needs the engine rebuilt , it may make AW's plowday in the future .
I still have the Original , its now sporting a 20 hp magnum and has 26" rear ags , pulls a double 8" plow without breaking a sweat ......and yeah its a brute .
I see a lot of cub cadets while going down the tracks , its a shame I can't pull over and ask about them .

IH4Ever

Post by IH4Ever »

Hey Jess, yes I still have the picture you referred to. Send me your email address and I will send it to you.

Jlaws

Post by Jlaws »

Jeff....cool . :beer: I sent you a PM with my email address .
I'll take any Ohio PD pictures that you have .

Thanks , Jess

Farmallgray
First and Last Name: Todd Markle

Post by Farmallgray »

Jeff, good to see you back!
See my IH, Cub Cadet and tractor pulling youtube videos;
http://www.youtube.com/user/farmallgray

IH4Ever

Post by IH4Ever »

Thanks Todd, it is good to be back. I forgot how much I missed all the family feelings that are experienced when talking with everyone. I was totally bummed when the IH Registry left and now that this forum is up I will hang my hat here more often!

J Hayes
First and Last Name: Jim Hayes

Post by J Hayes »

I H registry didn't leave.. it plain died.. but with the heavy job of trying to get it back up there are a few guys that have lost a lot of sleep , and hair, Image getting this one going we are mostly the same folks , we just got some more family. I remember when you stated you were going on the "cruise" ...Thanks for your service .
My mind wants a Divorce ?? .