Hello from KY

Please stop in here and check out the rules on the stickies and introduce yourself.
KYDave
First and Last Name: David Arens

Hello from KY

Post by KYDave »

Hi, I've been an IH guy since my parents purchased a Traveler new back in '77. I've owned a few Scouts since then myself and a few years back my Uncle gave me his old 2182 (Yeah, I know it's not an IH). It's It's pretty rough but keeps running and mowing (most of the time) so I figure it's worth keeping around.
Dave

vince_o
First and Last Name: Vince Ochiuto

Re: Hello from KY

Post by vince_o »

Dave

Welcome. Ill admit that unit being CCC it still has a bunch of the ih quality in it.
"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
-Andrew Jackson

Paulf
First and Last Name: Paul E. Funk

Post by Paulf »

Dave, Welcome. Do you make the July show in Brandenburg? I try to make it but seems like it only works out every couple of years.

Paul

KYDave
First and Last Name: David Arens

Post by KYDave »

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Which Brandenburg show is that? I'll make it if I can. I did see a "Cub Cadet Auction" posted a while back . I didn't make it to that either, thankfully. I can't afford any more projects and it'd have been like taking my daughter to the dog shelter to "just look around".

Paulf
First and Last Name: Paul E. Funk

Post by Paulf »

David, this year the Brandenburg show is July 5-7 at the Meade County Fairgrounds. IH is the feature tractor. It's always a pretty good show. It's put on by a local club. It's usually a pretty good show.

Jlaws
First and Last Name: Jess Laws

Post by Jlaws »

Dave , Welcome .......Its always nice to have another Kentuckian to join the club ... :D
I'll have to check out that Brandenburg show .
I see a lot of cub cadets while going down the tracks , its a shame I can't pull over and ask about them .