Hello from NoVa! Value of a 104?

Please stop in here and check out the rules on the stickies and introduce yourself.
Shrewcub
First and Last Name: Travis Shrewsbury

Hello from NoVa! Value of a 104?

Post by Shrewcub »

Hi All,

My Pappaw bought a 1811 brand new when I was 9 or 10 years old. My dad mowed the Xmas tree farm with it today. The deck and tractor are pretty beat up but still going strong! I will never forget him letting me mow with it. Every time I hit a bump the PTO would shut off (not a problem now :lol: ).I purchased a rough 450 snow blower for it for it a few weeks ago and an 1864 with 167 hours on it for mowing the lawn. The 1864 is going to take over mowing duties. The 1811 is going to be my first restoration project, I think. A guy that works next to me has a 2072 he may want to part with. Today as I was driving my Dad to the Moose I saw a 104 on the side of the road. I called the number, It runs and has 3 plows for the rear, a snow plow for the front and a 42" deck. Whats it worth? I think its safe to say I got the fever!

Thanks, Travis

Jlaws
First and Last Name: Jess Laws

Re: Hello from NoVa! Value of a 104?

Post by Jlaws »

Nice find.
It be worth more if it didn't have the John Deere seat . :lol:
I see a lot of cub cadets while going down the tracks , its a shame I can't pull over and ask about them .