New Head Huncho

Please stop in here and check out the rules on the stickies and introduce yourself.
wdeturck

New Head Huncho

Post by wdeturck »

You may not Know Dave Chester but he is now taking over as the "Administrator" from Scott Cross who stated this site when the IH Registry disappeared. Scott's job is very demanding and he can't keep up with the daily things that need to be done. I have known Dave and his Dad for a long time(Cool Springs, PA 2002 or 03) and he s the guy that looks after the software of the Forum and got us all the manuals. I talked with Dave last night to offer my help as a "Moderator" and trying to save our Plow Day and/or create a new one as we need to get a better turn-out.
Lets all welcome DAVE :beer: :puter: :headbang: :notworthy:
I talked to Dave about getting some more "Moderators" that can hep Dave with running this site. This is one of the most "Friendly Sites" on the internet and that is because of all the current members. Post or E-mail if you want to be a moderator. THANK YOU

Jlaws
First and Last Name: Jess Laws

Re: New Head Huncho

Post by Jlaws »

Congratulations , Dave . I knew you were a major contributor to the site already . :beer:
Do you know what you've gotten yourself into .....LOL
All kidding aside this should be an easy job for you , unlike some of the other sites I visit .
I can't remember one case of bickering on this site , can't say that about some of the other tractor sites .
AND NO I AM NOT CAMPAINING FOR A MODERATORS POSITION .
I can't even moderate myself , and you have a lot of better choices . :lol:
Good luck ..
I see a lot of cub cadets while going down the tracks , its a shame I can't pull over and ask about them .

PTWannaHave
First and Last Name: Ben Michaud

Post by PTWannaHave »

Many thanks to Dave C. !! :notworthy:
PTWannaHave

ReicheP
CCC's Official Weatherman
First and Last Name: Paul Reiche

Post by ReicheP »

Dave C, little do you know what you have gotten yourself into!

Many thanks for keeping the fun going!
DUI Offenders murder the equivalent of two 747 crashes in the USA each week!

682 W/44" Deck, 1650 W/Snow Blade, 1811 W/450, 1650 Barn Find

J Hayes
First and Last Name: Jim Hayes

Post by J Hayes »

Welcome Dave !!
I know ya already had your hands dirty within the system, getting it back up and running.

As for Scott, I know between his day job, and other things has taken it's toll. I do thank him for all his efforts in doing so much to get this site back running again. And for putting up with some of us ...

I understand he still will be checking in every so often, we''re in his blood ..looking forward to his posts and pics
My mind wants a Divorce ?? .

stevet
First and Last Name: Steve Townsend

Post by stevet »

Dave thanks for taking over, you'll do a great job, as you already do! And as it's been stated many times, this is a great site with a lot of great people, so I know you'll have plenty of help if you need it!

SWilliams
First and Last Name: Steve Williams

Post by SWilliams »

Scott, don't be a stranger. Dave is a good choice to steer the ship. I'm sure the place is in good hands.
Owner of an 1863, 2263 (1863 W 22hp engine!) 2084 and a 2 - 2284s.

"In God we trust, All others pay CASH..."

chzuck
First and Last Name: Charlie Zuck

Post by chzuck »

I add my congrats to Dave on his additional duties.
http://www.zucksrototillers.com
There is only ONE ROTOTILLER.
147 with 48" mower deck & 42" QA snow thrower
70 with 42" mower deck, 42" blade, & Brinly 10" plow

littlehoss
First and Last Name: Richard Hughes

Post by littlehoss »

Thank you David VERY much for helping out.I know it will be a big job.Im very thankful for the ones who do all the work behind the scenes.I would offer my help but i don't want to get shot!!! After I signed up to this site,I couldn't find it agine.So i think i better leave the computer work to others LOL!!! I will lurk in the back ground and hope i can remember how to find u all another day.Rick