New guy

Please stop in here and check out the rules on the stickies and introduce yourself.
tbdavis123
First and Last Name: Terry Davis

New guy

Post by tbdavis123 »

Morning all. Brand spankin new to this site and just thought I'd introduce myself. Just an older retired guy in Indianapolis with a handful of Cubs. Have a couple Os and most of the little round fender units. Don't have much in the way of attachments but do have a couple carts. Most recent addition was a 126 with several options, some of which I'll be using for other tractors and punting the rest. Projects I'm working on now are finishing up repairs on an O creeper and going through some NF hydro lifts with new seals, O rings, etc. Guess my favorite units would be the Os, 71 and 73. I have a 122 and 123 that snuck in the mix and really just have them for a little extra pep. Anyway, hope to chat with new folks who enjoy this old iron as much as I do. Thanks - Terry

ReicheP
CCC's Official Weatherman
First and Last Name: Paul Reiche

Re: New guy

Post by ReicheP »

Hi Terry and welcome to the group. Sounds like you have a great collection.
DUI Offenders murder the equivalent of two 747 crashes in the USA each week!

682 W/44" Deck, 1650 W/Snow Blade, 1811 W/450, 1650 Barn Find

tbdavis123

Post by tbdavis123 »

Thanks Paul. Nothing great really - just good ole diamonds in the rough. I'll post a few pics once I figure out how everything works on here. I know everyone likes pics - I do as well.

wdeturck

Post by wdeturck »

Glad to see you joined us. Lots of nice people here.

I will be gathering up the Hydraulic lift information we talked about. I just went to the Manuals section and here is a link to the Original an 70/100 installation instructions downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=267 just follow the instructions to download it.

stevet
First and Last Name: Steve Townsend

Post by stevet »

Welcome to the site!! We do love pics, of course, and are glad you jumped in and joined us! Sounds like a nice collection you've got going on there!

chzuck
First and Last Name: Charlie Zuck

Post by chzuck »

Welcome to the site, Terry.
http://www.zucksrototillers.com
There is only ONE ROTOTILLER.
147 with 48" mower deck & 42" QA snow thrower
70 with 42" mower deck, 42" blade, & Brinly 10" plow

tbdavis123

Post by tbdavis123 »

Thanks all for the welcomes. Spent the day yesterday pulling a few items off a parts tractor and playing around with a couple creepers. The rear end of the parts tractor was about half full of ice so had to drag it in the garage. Never did thaw enough to roll. Creeper looks ok but dry and crusty inside so soaking now. Hopefully coax it apart today. Creeper for Original giving me fits - pulled the big plugs to fetch a broken snap ring on the lower shaft (causing it to pop out of gear), seated a new plug and snap ring on the other end popped off. Reseated the bearings, put new rings on so gonna try new plugs - again! I'll try and post a pic or two but no guarantees. Thanks
Attachments
Current projects
Current projects
image.jpg (1.77 MiB) Viewed 3613 times
A few of the kids
A few of the kids
image.jpg (228.36 KiB) Viewed 3613 times
Frozen tranny
Frozen tranny
image.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 3613 times

jpackard56
First and Last Name: Jim Woodworth

Post by jpackard56 »

Glad to have you. There are some great folks on here. Good looking family, I've seen some rear-axles that looked just like that :|
"Hard work denotes the character of a man. Some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all !"