New Member from PA

Please stop in here and check out the rules on the stickies and introduce yourself.
ExDodge
First and Last Name: Daniel Gibson

New Member from PA

Post by ExDodge »

Hi guys,

My name is Daniel and I am from Pennsylvania. I have a small part-time lawn mowing business with my ExMark Lazer Z. While I don't have any Cubs myself, one of my relatives, dag1450, is a big Cub fan and he convinced me to sign up. Over the past few years he has amassed quite the collection of Cub Cadets. Whenever I am over, he is eager to show me his latest projects and I am always amazed at his work. Now that I am a member, I can see his pictures online too. While I don't have the time nor resources to have my own Cub Cadet right now, I do find it impressive all of the problem solving and hard work that goes into restoring an older Cub Cadet.

I love my Z-turn for mowing lawns, but there is definitely a lot character in the IH Cub Cadets. Just the fact that many of them continue to run today is a testimony to their quality.

As for my username, it sums up all of the tractors that I have owned. An old Craftsman that for some reason we called "Dodge" and my current ExMark. No, I'm not an ex Dodge Ram driver! :lol:

I look forward to seeing everyone's work.

Dan

PTWannaHave
First and Last Name: Ben Michaud

Re: New Member from PA

Post by PTWannaHave »

Welcome Dan,

Joining this support group is a first step towards Yellow & White Fever... ;)

Cheers,
PTWannaHave

dag1450
First and Last Name: Dave Gibson

Re: New Member from PA

Post by dag1450 »

Welcome Dan ! I will keep i eyes peeled for a nice tractor that u can afford on a lawn mowin budget. U already have the paint booth to do some fixen up ;) Dave
127, 1650, 1572, 1872, 2072 . A mower, blower and blade for each.