New to the forum

Please stop in here and check out the rules on the stickies and introduce yourself.
JoeK
First and Last Name: Joey Koenen

New to the forum

Post by JoeK »

Hi, the names Joe from Grand Forks ND and i just bought my first cub cadet. my treasure is a 2086 with around 760 hrs. she's in ok to good condition and from looking on the internet and looking at cub cadet sights this is the place to be, it looks like you folks have plenty of knowledge to spare. from reading about the 2086 im due for a cam gear change and im ready to tackle that challenge this winter. just to give a little back ground on my self im a diesel mechanic for an IH dealer that use to be a cub cadet warehouse of some sort if i understand, but i love these little garden tractors and wish to keep this one for many many years. also would anyone know what snow blowers other then the 451 fit this series of tractor?? i would be the hit of the block if i put a blower on this baby, but i cant seem to find one and maby a different model will work, but like i said before you guys know what your talking about more then me. :beer:
1772 - my new toy
2086- main mower at home
Super LT 1554- has it easy mowing the lake lot

Jlaws
First and Last Name: Jess Laws

Re: New to the forum

Post by Jlaws »

Joe , welcome to the group .
I can't help you with the 2086 question , that's a little newer model than I usually own .
But I'm sure someone will be along shortly to help you out .
I see a lot of cub cadets while going down the tracks , its a shame I can't pull over and ask about them .