New member from Ne Pa..

Please stop in here and check out the rules on the stickies and introduce yourself.
ngzcaz
First and Last Name: Nathan Ziegenfuss

New member from Ne Pa..

Post by ngzcaz »

Hi folks, new ( 3184 ) Cub owner here. This is to replace a Wheel Horse D-180 which served me well for over 16 years. While not as big or heavy as the Horse I like what I see so far. Since it will see no mower action I'm putting that up for sale. This will be used for snow plowing and a bit of towing a log splitter down in my woods. I recently bought the correct hitch and plow for a very reasonable price ( compared to new old stock or even used ), also included the front mounting bracket which I needed to mount the hitch. That part is done, now I need to put hydraulic lines back to the hydro to make it lift and lower. This has a manual angle, not the hydraulic. I'm figuring to use the mounts that formerly was used to lift the mower deck, only take that cylinder off completely and use the one that came with the plow and is attached to same. I hope its not that big a deal. With the deck off there's a bit of room to see what's actually down there.

Anyway, I'm retired and starting to feel the aches and pains associated with being in my " Golden Years ". Married for 47 years, one son and five grandkids. I hope to see at least one of them get married. :) Used to hunt and fish, don't do either anymore since we moved near a State park and I now feed the animals instead of shooting them. ( certain critters excepted ) If you are in my area, stop in and say Hi.. you are welcome. :beer:

Tom Scott
Chief Moderator
First and Last Name: Tom Scott

Re: New member from Ne Pa..

Post by Tom Scott »

Nathan - Welcome to our forum!

Topics for you 3000 series Cub would be in the "CCC and MTD built Cub Cadets" sub-forum. Topics like wheel weights that apply to any of the tractors (IH or CCC built) are good to put in the Coffee Shop, as well as any other general discussion.
Again, Welcome! :beer:
1872, 46", 50C decks, Haban dozer blade, 450 snow blower
2182-1, Kwik-Way Loader, 3-pt & rear pto, 442 tiller
2182-2, 54" deck, 551 snow blower
Past tractors:  1541, 2135
<><

dag1450
First and Last Name: Dave Gibson

Re: New member from Ne Pa..

Post by dag1450 »

Welcome! Sounds like u keep busy! Any relation to Dr Jay and Joan in Doylestown? No not the basketball player. He was an oncologist. Dave
127, 1650, 1572, 1872, 2072 . A mower, blower and blade for each.