Hello from Beaver Falls Pa!

Please stop in here and check out the rules on the stickies and introduce yourself.
gwsallade
First and Last Name: Gary Sallade

Hello from Beaver Falls Pa!

Post by gwsallade »

Hello All,
Just joined and learning this site. I am hopeful to find help in finding parts and methods to restore my 62 original. I have others too, 108, 105 and 147. But so far i have only figured out to post my welcome here. Dahhhh Well take care all - oh, my name is Gary Sallade 62, Beaver Falls, PA ( just downloaded some manuals and can't find them. )

dag1450
First and Last Name: Dave Gibson

Re: Hello from Beaver Falls Pa!

Post by dag1450 »

Welcome Gary. I'm not familiar with beaver falls...so it must be out west....lol. looks like u got a nice collection going there. I won't ask u to post any pictures..... sounds like computers r not thing....or mine. :lol:
127, 1650, 1572, 1872, 2072 . A mower, blower and blade for each.

cholloway
First and Last Name: Colin Holloway

Post by cholloway »

Welcome Gary.
Dave, what do you mean you're not familiar with Joe Namath's home town.
Official Member SCCG

gwsallade
First and Last Name: Gary Sallade

Post by gwsallade »

Gary from Big Beaver!
Yes Joe's hometown. I once owned a used caddy that belonged to his brother Frank. My oldest sister was a class memeber with him and she said he was a brat. We all love him round here. I live in Big Beaver Boro near Beaver Falls, PA just north of Pittsburg. I see thousands of old cubs everywhere. I've been plowing away at my original since i joined this site and am nearing assembly time. I found a parts or whole supplier for IH era cubs near Erie, PA. He has over 250 representing all models and some after 1981. His name is Cub Cadet Mike. I have his number but will have to ask his permission first to post it. He has many of the attachments and even mentioned a trencher of which he said only 6 were made. Next i will tackle the dash riser column ah whatzit called? Then the seat and tranny. Wheels last. The K161 is tight with it's original piston and doesnt smoke. Had to beat out a terrible crash on the front hood and found a nice ornament at mike's. He also had a deasent timed deck and i am amazed at the engineering of it. Simple and indistructable. Now i'm looking for the wiring diagram to find the wire colors. My harness is okay but faded. I will just paint them. No lights yet or creeper gears. Mike has it all. I'm confused about Farmall. Is the cc a farmall too? Thanks all....G