Remember me?

Please stop in here and check out the rules on the stickies and introduce yourself.
Ky Greg
First and Last Name: Greg Laramore

Remember me?

Post by Ky Greg »

It's been awhile. Work and life have kept me busy the past several years. Well hopefully I can start hanging around here more frequently. I currently only have one CC a 2017 XT2, but I'm starting to keep my eyes open for IH stuff again. Good to be back.
Adapt, Improvise and Overcome!

JMotuzick
First and Last Name: Joe Motuzick

Re: Remember me?

Post by JMotuzick »

Greg
Nice to see you again, things have gotten a bit slower here these days. We are still here and will continue to be, for now anyway!

Ky Greg

Post by Ky Greg »

Hey Joe. I remember when I originally joined back in 2005 and until the big crash it was a hopping site and the chat room was as good a group of folks as you could hope for. I learned more about CC's during those years than anytime since. I don't do Facebook but I'm guessing it's responsible for the decrease in activity? I like Facebook almost as much Walmart. lol
Hey, I'm also looking for a plug and play 301AQS for my dad's 1250 if anyone wants to part with one..

JMotuzick
First and Last Name: Joe Motuzick

Post by JMotuzick »

Yes, face book has done a lot. If your looking to buy/sell, Facebook market place seams to be the way to go. I’ve got a Engines, but I think the commute would kill you!

BigMike
First and Last Name: Mike Andrews

Post by BigMike »

Who could forget good ole Greg!
Good to see you back.

dag1450
First and Last Name: Dave Gibson

Post by dag1450 »

Seems weird to say welcome to and old member...lol. Well... welcome! If big Mike and Joe say your ok....well.... maybe that don't mean too much. Those guys can cause trouble. Although I see your recommendation for Mike is a bigger hammer. Don't tell mike that, he will get into situation! :lol:
127, 1650, 1572, 1872, 2072 . A mower, blower and blade for each.

Ky Greg

Post by Ky Greg »

Joe, is the CC transportation network still a thing? I remember not so long ago you could move parts or tractors across the country relatively easy. Me and AW are living proof of that. lol

MIKE!!! How are you my friend? Wanna drive to Joe's and pick up an engine for me? I'll even buy you all the peanut butter pancakes you can eat.

dag1450 Thanks for the welcome. There are many fond memories and knowledge gained from the good folks here, glad the site is still up and going.

TWheaton
First and Last Name: Tim Wheaton

Post by TWheaton »

I think the last time you were active here I was still in KY, but have been down here in FL several years. Joe M even came down a few years back and snagged a couple good deals. :) Good to see you back, help us pick up the activity. Still some us checking in.

Ky Greg

Post by Ky Greg »

Tim!! The last remember you were still here in the Commonwealth. Did you move for work, or are you one of those Snowbirds? lol Either way I'm jealous.

TWheaton
First and Last Name: Tim Wheaton

Post by TWheaton »

Greg,
I'm permanent here , since April of '05, would say retired, but seems like there's more to do and less time. hope to see more of you on here.

Ky Greg

Post by Ky Greg »

I'll be checking in more frequently. I sure wish it could be like it was back when I first joined. This was a busy place back then.

Merk
First and Last Name: Dale Merkle

Post by Merk »

Good to see you posting Greg

Ky Greg

Post by Ky Greg »

Hey Dale, good to be back.