Hello from SW Michigan

Please stop in here and check out the rules on the stickies and introduce yourself.
FFGino
First and Last Name: Eugene Winfrey

Hello from SW Michigan

Post by FFGino »

Hi, my name is Gene from a small town is SW Mi., and I am a CUBOHOLIC! :o I purchased my 129 in 1988 and it's been getting more intense since then. I traded the 129 to my son, but I presently own a CC100, 109, 127, 149, 169, 1100 becoming a 1650, and a true 1650. I run a small truck farm and use my cubs to work the land. Presently, the 100, 127, 169, and the 1650 are running. The rest are down for maintenence or repair.

I was a member of the IHREGISTRY and enjoyed the info, friendly help, and miss them and wish them God-speed in their attempt to revive their server.

I enjoy talking with the people I meet at the antique engine and tractor shows that I attend when time permits. I even prowl the for sale sections of a couple web sites looking for attachments and repair parts. More to come later,

FFGino, Happy Cubbing!! :)

Jlaws
First and Last Name: Jess Laws

Re: Hello from SW Michigan

Post by Jlaws »

Welcome to the club Eugene . You might want to watch out for a couple of cubaholics in your general direction , ones a Mich. transplant . They live in north west Ohio and go by the name of Eric and Aaron .....They've been know to drive a ways for a cub , and both have a rather LARGE collection . :D
I see a lot of cub cadets while going down the tracks , its a shame I can't pull over and ask about them .

BigMike
First and Last Name: Mike Andrews

Re: Hello from SW Michigan

Post by BigMike »

Welcome Eugene!
As Jess alluded too there are not many Cubs left in this part of the state because Eric Lewis cleaned them all up and then went and moved :lol:
I bought my first Cub shortly after you but I must have slid down the slope faster because of my extra weight(I'll just say it before Vince :D ) but fear not.....you'll catch up.