People from the past

Please stop in here and check out the rules on the stickies and introduce yourself.
wdeturck

People from the past

Post by wdeturck »

Just heard from some old friends and glad to hear from you. Jim Steele from TN and Billy Burroughs from MD.

How's the Ford coming along Jim. We love pictures. Billy I don't think that Money Tree you planted ever sprouted. Merry Xmas to both of you

Geezer

jswordy
First and Last Name: Jim Steele

Re: People from the past

Post by jswordy »

Hi Geezer, the Ford is slow and steady...about 7 years along now. Working on the rear end innards and steering now. It will be done in about another year. Cars take a lot longer and cost a LOT more than Cub Cadets!

If you all could get me my correct login from back in the day, it is still in here but I cannot recall my login and pasword, I would appreciate it. My email address changed and so I cannot retrieve the info myself. I will then let this one slide and use the old one. Thanks in advance if that is possible.

I like the improvements...I know you were down awhile, but I tracked you through the posts at Red Power and other message boards until I found the place. Gotta have my fix every now and then. :D
"There's yer trouble, right there!"