Got a 100 and 129

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
56cub
First and Last Name: Matt Atkinson

Got a 100 and 129

Post by 56cub »

I have been trying to find a decent CC for a while now and most I've seen have been either over priced or worn out. Well over this past weekend I managed to find two.

First I found a 129 that's in fair shape but hasn't run for roughly 10 years. After I bought it I got a lead on a guy who bought and sold tractors. So I drove down the road a few miles and found his shop.

After talking to him for a while I noticed a nice looking 100 sitting off to the side. He said that he took it in on trade and hadn't gotten around to working on it yet. I looked it over and decided to buy it. It needs some wiring work to get it running again but I was told it was running less than a year ago. Also the dash tower somehow cracked at the base and a PO tried to re-weld it. Well he shouldn't have been allowed near a welder lol. Overall the tractor is in great shape and I hope to have it running soon. Also I'm not sure if this is all original or an old restoration, there are small things that point each way. I got a good deal on it too, I basically paid for the fenders and lights and got the tractor for free.

Here are some pics of the 100.

Clubmike
First and Last Name: Mike Turner

Re: Got a 100 and 129

Post by Clubmike »

Looks like you had a good weekend.

wdeturck

Post by wdeturck »

I'm in Oakmont, PA if you need any help. call me 412-828-8072.

56cub
First and Last Name: Matt Atkinson

Post by 56cub »

wdeturck wrote:I'm in Oakmont, PA if you need any help. call me 412-828-8072.
Thank you for the offer, I will keep you in mind if I run into any trouble with it. I hope to work on it some this weekend.