Carb and Governor K181

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
adrenalineman
First and Last Name: Philip Rockey

Carb and Governor K181

Post by adrenalineman »

Can some one help me I am having a brain fart. I rebuilt the motor on my 65 model 70 with a Kohler K181 motor and I can't remember how the carb linkage and spring go. I had them hooked together but don't remember why. I looked all over this site and could not find a motor like this. In the Kohler manual and the model 70 manual it is different. All I need is a picture. Can someone please help?
Attachments
Linkage and spring
Linkage and spring
P1010146 (800x600).jpg (276.92 KiB) Viewed 1734 times

dag1450
First and Last Name: Dave Gibson

Re: Carb and Governor K181

Post by dag1450 »

Rod on top of carb over to the gov. and spring is normally down at the bottom of the gov. arm over to the "watchamacallit thingamajig" idk. :lol: Dave
127, 1650, 1572, 1872, 2072 . A mower, blower and blade for each.

adrenalineman
First and Last Name: Philip Rockey

Re: Carb and Governor K181

Post by adrenalineman »

Yes, thank you. Rod on top of governor to smallest hole in the middle of carb and spring on lower hole on governor to larger hole towards the out side. :beer: