Haban Blade

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
jdonovan
First and Last Name: Joe Donovan

Haban Blade

Post by jdonovan »

I would like to add the hydraulic angle to my Haban Blade. I want to double check, but it looks like the hydraulic angle kit is 190-378. This kit has the brackets for the IH blades which I don't think I need (1,2 in picture). Would this be the correct kit? If anyone has the specific manual for the hydraulic angle for the Haban Blade that could email me that would be great. Picture from Cub Cadet.. Thanks in advance..Joe
Attachments
378.gif
378.gif (12.69 KiB) Viewed 2842 times

dag1450
First and Last Name: Dave Gibson

Re: Haban Blade

Post by dag1450 »

Hey Joe. Yes that is the kit!....but u really dont need the kit, cause like u said u will not need the mounts...just some $5 pins. If u want the kit prepare to shell out some coin.....last one i saw went for close to $300. they do seem to pop up from time to time, your best bet might b to look for an aftermarket cylinder as the really aren't too expensive (under a hundred) and hoses r down right cheap. U will need to chase down the correct quick connect ends for cub. Maybe some who has done this could elaborate on the ends they used. Do u have the manual angle kit now?? I also have one so i will take this time for a shout out....if anyone needs a manual kit......pm me. Good luck Joe....and get that camera fired up! :lol: Dave
127, 1650, 1572, 1872, 2072 . A mower, blower and blade for each.

SWilliams
First and Last Name: Steve Williams

Post by SWilliams »

These are the numbers that cross to the factory ports.
int.jpg
int.jpg (42.22 KiB) Viewed 2831 times
Owner of an 1863, 2263 (1863 W 22hp engine!) 2084 and a 2 - 2284s.

"In God we trust, All others pay CASH..."

Tom Scott
Chief Moderator
First and Last Name: Tom Scott

Post by Tom Scott »

Joe - As Dave said, yes, that's the kit, but there is no reason to pay exorbitant prices for items that are pretty generic. A standard double acting cylinder, hoses with the 90* fittings and some standard hitch or clevis pins and you are good to go. Steve's chart should supply the proper male end for the hoses if your tractor already has hydraulics.

I will try to get a pic of my set-up for you this weekend.
1872, 46", 50C decks, Haban dozer blade, 450 snow blower
2182-1, Kwik-Way Loader, 3-pt & rear pto, 442 tiller
2182-2, 54" deck, 551 snow blower
Past tractors:  1541, 2135
<><

dag1450
First and Last Name: Dave Gibson

Post by dag1450 »

While we wait for Tom..... :x Just something to get your feet wet. i did not do any resurch, so this is just a rough idea of what u might find.http://www.surpluscenter.com/Hydraulics ... 410-06.axd
127, 1650, 1572, 1872, 2072 . A mower, blower and blade for each.

JMotuzick
First and Last Name: Joe Motuzick

Post by JMotuzick »

That cylinder is of interest.... has anyone found a bolt on replacement to the IH cylinder at a fair price? if so part numbers please!