Newest Find

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
ksanders
First and Last Name: Kevin Sanders

Newest Find

Post by ksanders »

Well here's my newest diamond in the rough find. This and a 59M chipper are about the only 2 attachments I've really wanted and don't currently have. Definitely needs work, but could be WAY worse than it is. Has 4 or 5 seed plates too.
Attachments
planter.jpg
From the first Original to the last x82 Series... you can't beat an IH Cub Cadet!!!

DBehm
First and Last Name: Darrin Behm

Re: Newest Find

Post by DBehm »

I'd like to see more of the falcon in front of it. :D

ksanders

Post by ksanders »

I may or may not have posted this before on the old site. This was my one non-tractor oriented project.
Attachments
Falcon finished 006.jpg
From the first Original to the last x82 Series... you can't beat an IH Cub Cadet!!!

l palma
First and Last Name: Lew Palma

Post by l palma »

Here is my old 63' convertible
Copy of scan0002.jpg
Attachments
Copy of scan0001.jpg

Dave C
Web Developer
First and Last Name: David Chester

Post by Dave C »

i nabed one of them planters a few months back... its was on my list also.... and i paid a whooping 20 bucks for the planter... joe says thats a eric lewis deal!
Trying to save cubs... one at a time.......

ksanders

Post by ksanders »

Not a bad deal on it. This one was actually given to me because it's going off for iron (or was at least). I just happened to know what it was while they were cleaning up. It's all apart now and very fixable with some time.

Does anyone have dimensions of the sleeve hitch bracket for the front. I'll have to make one of those. Black and white looks to be the original colors on this, so I guess I'll stick with that. I also need some chain, but am guessing ACE still carries it from what I remember?

Lew, didn't you have about 5 Falcons at one time? Or am I thinking of someone else from the registry?

l palma
First and Last Name: Lew Palma

Post by l palma »

Kev,
It was I that had the 4 falcons,Those pictures were from 1975.

vince_o
First and Last Name: Vince Ochiuto

Post by vince_o »

Ev

Cool car! Will it haul you?
"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
-Andrew Jackson

ksanders

Post by ksanders »

What do you mean Vince? It runs and drives and I take it anywhere you don't have to worry about idiots slamming their door into your car. It's actually about fully redone now minus seat recovering and rear shocks.

vince_o
First and Last Name: Vince Ochiuto

Post by vince_o »

Hehehe I didnt know if it was just a show car or if you took it out and ran it. I went to school with a kid that had one, no where neer as good of shape!
"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
-Andrew Jackson

ksanders

Post by ksanders »

haha gotcha Vince. I've been asked to be in a few parades/shows, but have zero interest. I painted it all and did the body work myself, so I can always fix it something does happen to it. I drive it to town a lot and about anywhere except college because people love to slam their doors into cars and don't care. My truck's been hit 3 times there :x I even drive it around on the farm offroad some.
Not really a Cub Cadet topic for a thread intended for a planter :roll: