Can't find an earlier post ?

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
J Hayes
First and Last Name: Jim Hayes

Can't find an earlier post ?

Post by J Hayes »

I know it was on here someone wanting the initial settings on a carb for a 782,
I had to leave for a bit today, and when I returned I went to the cub den retrieved my book and was about to answer him.
I've been looking for an hour and can't find topic ????
My mind wants a Divorce ?? .

John T
First and Last Name: John Teller

Re: Can't find an earlier post ?

Post by John T »

That's what the search function is for! Find the square in the top right hand corner of your browser window, type "782 carb" in there and hey, presto! There you go (plus you'll see this post in there since I used the words here too).

jglass
First and Last Name: John K. Glass

Re: Can't find an earlier post ?

Post by jglass »

I'm liking this forum more every day, thank you John T for pointing out the search box' to Ray for the icons on the left side of the screen, red means new new post. Now when the icons on the left show the writing moving what does that mean. and once in a while one of those icons will have a red star on it?? thanks for explaning . John Glass