Solenoid or ignition

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
ReicheP
CCC's Official Weatherman
First and Last Name: Paul Reiche

Re: Solenoid or ignition

Post by ReicheP »

One again Cub Cadet Collectors comes to the rescue! MY 1650 had a no start condition. It sat outside all summer, it's used for the snow blade. A search of the forums produced this thread which provided detailed trouble shoot ideas. I had a bad/dirty terminal on the PTO switch.

We get an occasional comment the old format was better with the posts all bunched together. With this style forum all posts are in the same thread, and makes it easy for trouble shooting.
DUI Offenders murder the equivalent of two 747 crashes in the USA each week!

682 W/44" Deck, 1650 W/Snow Blade, 1811 W/450, 1650 Barn Find

BigMike
First and Last Name: Mike Andrews

Post by BigMike »

Paul,I saw your question this morning but my memory is so bad I wasn't sure and did not want to send you on a snipe hunt. When I saw the answer I had been correct :oops:
Glad you got the help you needed and got it fixed.

Jlaws
First and Last Name: Jess Laws

Post by Jlaws »

Not to toot my own horn , but who was the first guy in this topic that mentioned the PTO switch as a possibility ....LOL
Paul , glad to see you got it figured out , my 1450 loader cub does the same thing if it sits for a while .
I've gotten used to it and have learned to live with it .
I see a lot of cub cadets while going down the tracks , its a shame I can't pull over and ask about them .