ARK model 515 loader

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
bredusa
First and Last Name: Chris Angelotti

ARK model 515 loader

Post by bredusa »

I was wondering if anyone knew if the arc 515 loader could be mounted on my cub cadet 149? I just purchased the combination from a friend of my father and the guy thought he had the manual an swore it was made for the cub cadet line but did not in the end have the manual.

If possible I was hoping to find an operators manual specific to WF cub cadets. I have a 169 and a 149 now and would like to mount the loader on the 149 the way it was meant to be if possible.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Chris

ljones
First and Last Name: Lucas Jones

Re: ARK model 515 loader

Post by ljones »

I remember seeing that the wheel horses used ark loaders over at the red square forum. Not saying that it wouldn't fit a cub, I would check there first to make shire it doesn't fit one of them.
Have a original and a 122 http://mycubs.yolasite.com/