LAGT Extravaganza

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
CC1200
First and Last Name: Greg Galletti

LAGT Extravaganza

Post by CC1200 »

Had a great time at the LAGT event in Dover PA. Lots of neat tractors and Cub Cadet was well represented. Here are a few pics
Nice Collection of 800s
Nice Collection of 800s
LAGT1.jpg (43.69 KiB) Viewed 5364 times
Neat custom build
Neat custom build
LAGT2.jpg (47.98 KiB) Viewed 5364 times
beautiful restore with Pincor generator
beautiful restore with Pincor generator
LAGT3.jpg (47.9 KiB) Viewed 5364 times

Paul B
First and Last Name: Paul R. Bell
Location: Louisville, KY, where all your IH built Cub Cadets were born

Re: LAGT Extravaganza

Post by Paul B »

Nice 800's, are any of them yours? Just curious about when they were built. I have one built in Dec 74, and one built in May 75.

Just for the record, according to the Louisville Plant build sheets that are in the McCormick Collection at the Wisconsin Historical Society, there were only 2 800's built (in Oct 74) between 1 Nov 1973 and Oct 31 1974, 2121 built between 1 Nov 74 and Oct 31 1975, and 222 built between I Nov 75 and 29 Oct 1976. I want one from Oct 74.
May you always have as many landings as you do takeoff's.........

vince_o
First and Last Name: Vince Ochiuto

Post by vince_o »

I heard there was a short round guy there :lol:
"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
-Andrew Jackson

l palma
First and Last Name: Lew Palma

Post by l palma »

Paul,
Unfortunately I do not have that one.
Mine was built in June of 1975.I was in the 11th grade driving my 63 Ford Falcon convertible to school,with my future wife..

Jlaws
First and Last Name: Jess Laws

Post by Jlaws »

I need to check my 800's serial numbers . I hope the one that i let go and went to Iowa wasn't one of the two... :lol:
I think I got that ones serial number stored somewhere .
I'm still surprised how many 800's are still showing up , considering how rare they are .
I see a lot of cub cadets while going down the tracks , its a shame I can't pull over and ask about them .

albie
First and Last Name: Albie Breidenbaugh

Post by albie »

I was there with Butch Bankert with my 105 and 147, it was a very good display of all brands including a large number of odd brands. I was told they had near 500 garden tractors on display.
105 147 1650 382 782D

Jlaws
First and Last Name: Jess Laws

Post by Jlaws »

I checked the serial numbers of the five 800's that I have owned and none were built in Oct 74 .
The one that went to Iowa was 540621 the other four are 544987 546173 554470 and 570748 .
Paul if I had one from Oct 74 , I'd have traded you even for one of your two . ;)
I see a lot of cub cadets while going down the tracks , its a shame I can't pull over and ask about them .

VScott
First and Last Name: V Scott

Post by VScott »

Guess I'm out of the running too...560289 here. July '75.

mikeyb
First and Last Name: Michael Bobbitt

Post by mikeyb »

I checked my two out also and I have Dec. 74 and Jan. 75.

CC1200
First and Last Name: Greg Galletti

Post by CC1200 »

Paul,

Sorry for delay getting back. I'm on travel and internet is here and there. No, none of them are mine. The Gentleman in the photo ones 4 that were at the show and another three at home. He's from PA but I don't recall his name. The 5th one with pincor generator was in a totally different display but I have no idea who owns it.

Yes, Vince there were plenty of short round guys there....me included. If you mean Ray, yep he and his family were there as were a huge number of tractor folk from around the area. By far the largest assortment of interesting makes/models I've seen in one place. I've got other pics of non-cub cadet items but not sure where I can or should post them here.

There was a really nice lawn and garden tractor pull on Saturday pretty much all day and a parade of various makes and models and apparently a fairly big auction of all things lawn and garden and then some.
nice loader
nice loader
lagt4.jpg (46.35 KiB) Viewed 5231 times
neat collection of brinly 3 point attachments
neat collection of brinly 3 point attachments
lagt5.jpg (52.14 KiB) Viewed 5231 times
a rare Brillion
a rare Brillion
lagt6.jpg (47.9 KiB) Viewed 5231 times

rweaver
First and Last Name: Ray Weaver

Post by rweaver »

ok the guy that owns the 800s had 4 there is Ed Good the 800 with the pincor is Justin Weaver the guy that owns the original with the rd300 loader is Terry Caplan not sure of his last name spelling but he bought that tractor from me was a nice show but the selling parts was a little hard not anyones fault it was just a show

Jeff in Pa
First and Last Name: Jeff Derstine

Post by Jeff in Pa »

bcuster wrote:OK, I'm losing it.... Where is that S/N chart again?? :banghead:
Go to the top of the page is a medium blue color, then three light blue sections above the yellow border. Bottom light blue on the left side is Documents and Manuals

Or here downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=238

:beer: Jeff
125 & 125 with hydraulic lift