Hey, gang.

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
Bill Decker
First and Last Name: Bill Decker

Hey, gang.

Post by Bill Decker »

Hope this finds everyone well. While I regularly lurk from time to tme, I haven't been too involved with tractors due to a lot of changes here on the home front. But now that winter approaches, the Old 123 is getting back into the daylight. That, and the fact that I am cleaning up a lot of accumulation in my shop, and will be helping Dusty thin his herd soon (he has been quad racing all summer and just got into a bigger circle track car.) so we will be sorting and selling out a lot of stuff, and trying to scrounge up stuff to keep the old relics running, plus snow reports.

Health has been good, almost 3 years in remission (knocks wood) so the odds improve with every year. Good to be back.

LEVI
First and Last Name: Levi Day

Re: Hey, gang.

Post by LEVI »

Welcome back to the forum, Bill.

BigMike
First and Last Name: Mike Andrews

Re: Hey, gang.

Post by BigMike »

Good to see you post Bill!
Great news on your health too :beer:
Tell Dusty to stop in and say hi from time to time.