Trouble downloading manuals/ deck parts cross ref

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
whatever80
First and Last Name: John Bilski

Trouble downloading manuals/ deck parts cross ref

Post by whatever80 »

I'm trying to download manuals. I've put in the answer and clicked download. But I'm not able to actually get one. Any advise?? AND I need a mower deck parts cross reference info area. I've got the serial #'s from the decks, (a 44 and a 42 incher). Thanks

Dave C
Web Developer
First and Last Name: David Chester

Re: Trouble downloading manuals/ deck parts cross ref

Post by Dave C »

What browser are you using? it may be blocking downloads, you should get an overide option at the top or the bottom of the browser. I find that Chrome works well for me.

dave
Trying to save cubs... one at a time.......

jpence
First and Last Name: James Pence

Post by jpence »

I use Google Chrome (my preferred browser) and Internet Explorer 9 and both work for me. You should check your security settings to see if it is prohibiting downloads and check your downloads folder (if you have one) to see if it is there.
James Pence in PA

J Hayes
First and Last Name: Jim Hayes

Post by J Hayes »

Google chrome has had a download button for a few weeks that I have ignored. thought Id try it .. very disappointing that my bookmark tool bar is no longer there and I don't know how to import it from Firefox. so I guess Firefox for the forums and chrome for the faster searches
My mind wants a Divorce ?? .

jpence
First and Last Name: James Pence

Post by jpence »

J Hayes wrote:Google chrome has had a download button for a few weeks that I have ignored. thought Id try it .. very disappointing that my bookmark tool bar is no longer there and I don't know how to import it from Firefox. so I guess Firefox for the forums and chrome for the faster searches
To add the bookmark bar in chrome click the settings (wrench) button in top right corner, then go to bookmarks and click "show bookmarks bar". When I updated chrome it saved my bookmarks but didn't show them until I tried those steps. Sorry for taking this forum off topic.
James Pence in PA