Extended Sleeve Hitch pin measurements?

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
Grant
First and Last Name: Grant Braddish

Extended Sleeve Hitch pin measurements?

Post by Grant »

I'm looking to put a longer sleeve hitch over my tiller gear box and realize I need a longer top pin for it to work. I know it's 1" round stock. Does anyone know the length, hole placements, etc so I can get one made up?

Thanks!

Jeff in Pa
First and Last Name: Jeff Derstine

Re: Extended Sleeve Hitch pin measurements?

Post by Jeff in Pa »

Grant
I can take care of that too when I make the extended sleeve hitch. I picked up 1" round stock today in addition to the flat bar I needed.

Jeff
125 & 125 with hydraulic lift

MikeMasheris
First and Last Name: Mike Masheris

Post by MikeMasheris »

If you cut back the bar that the straps hook to it will clear the tiller mount and the lower arm pins hold the brinly adapter.Been there done thet.

mmzullo
First and Last Name: Mike Marzullo

Post by mmzullo »

This?
Attachments
Hitch%20Pin.jpg
Hitch%20Pin.jpg (20.3 KiB) Viewed 2775 times

wdeturck

Post by wdeturck »

The Lift pin below is the pin for an Original and extra washer is for the spring assist and have the 1/8" hole on the right end to keep it in. All other roll pins have an indexing hole(vertical or horizontal to hold through the lift casting them in place) To make the lift arm longer just redrill that 1/8' " hole father to the right as needed. The lift pins come with the implements but they get lost or left on the tractor.