Mayor here!!!!!! Where the plow day pics.????

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
Mayor
First and Last Name: Tony Woodrum

Mayor here!!!!!! Where the plow day pics.????

Post by Mayor »

Howdy boyz!!!!
I thought I'd drop in and make sure everyone is still alive.....sorry we couldnt make it too plow day this year but I've got the kidney stone thing going on and didnt want too chance the trip.......going down today and have them zapped I hope!!!
Anyway.....things are going well here and the farm is coming along.....Hopefully soon I will have things too the point that we can start planning a "Farm Day" with alot better conditions than the "Lodge Days" we had at Possum Lodge......Lots of room for camping , nice road in and out, plenty of water without it being the "great monsoons of Lodge Day".....Fields too plow and even some of them new smancy fancy stuff like....water....electric...and even a big ole creek too cool off in!!!!.
Anyway......I just thought I'd check in while I had a few and see where all the pics. of this years plow day are hid?.....I only see three!

Later gang!!!!

Scott.....give me a call with yer new phone number.....you old one wont work anymore!!!!