got a brinly kk-305...need info !!

Here is where we can talk about all things Cub and then some. Please follow the golden rule and respect others.
This is a free forum and all pictures posted here are for public consumption. They are free to be used as long as you are not using them in a for-profit manner. Also, any pictures subject to copyright or permissions will be removed.
madmolly3
First and Last Name: Michael Mollohan

got a brinly kk-305...need info !!

Post by madmolly3 »

I finally found my brinly planter. i think it is a kk-305. has fertilizer attachment (but that part is in a seporate box for me to figure out), also would like to make the row marker for it. thats the good. the bad is I can not find parts diagrams, photos, I know there out there....had a guy email diagrams awhile back, on a different planter, that i did not get. I know the plates and sprokets are hard to find, BUT I GOT MY PLANTER!!! :beer: thanks in advance,,,,,,, you guys have always been very helpful. Mike in Illinois

jpence
First and Last Name: James Pence

Re: got a brinly kk-305...need info !!

Post by jpence »

Here is a brinly parts manual, it has the kk-350 planter and kk-360 fertilizer. This may be close to what you have. Link to manual on this site: downloads.php?view=detail&df_id=93
James Pence in PA

wdeturck

Post by wdeturck »

The download below shows all the parts for the KK-305 Planter, The KK-306 Fertilizer and the KK-310 which looks like the Row marker and the KK-311 which I have no idea what it's for. Did yoy contact Brinly for information?
Here is a picture of the older KK-100 planter which I have seen.
KK-100
KK-100

JohnathanB
First and Last Name: johnathan bruford

Post by JohnathanB »

those disc hillers are so hard to find,been looking for a pair for two years now...
1650, 1450 duel hydro,42" tiller,42"snow blower,42 & 54 snow/dirt plow,42 & 50 mower deck ,brinly bottom plow,brinly cultivator with shovel hillers,#2 IH cart